"Popular" on social media

Michael:

"Hey guys so today I am headed to the Streamy awards but before I look fabulous I need to like do so much shit because I am the only person who didn't buy shoes when I bought the dress oh and I haven't charged my vlogging camera so this iPhone 5s camera quality better do. But right now my biggest problem is trying to wake this silly boyfriend of mine up. Argh anyone got anything? Oh wait Calum is that - Fuck yes pass it here" You handed your boyfriends bestfriend your phone still recording and put your finger to your lips before walking over to Michael and pressing the on button on the air horn Calum had been waving around. Michael jumped up and rolled onto the floor screaming. You could not contain your laughter using Calum to stand yourself up. "Oh my god you bitch" Michael yelled throwing the only thing within reach, your book at you. "That was excellent. Are you awake now?" You giggled running towards him. He nodded. "Yes good morning baby" He kissed your forehead before reaching out to your phone. Calum chucked it and a new load of laughter filled the room as your rewatched the video over and over before posting it in 2 parts to your Instagram. "I hope your viewers enjoy that" Michael said still curled up on the floor, you just laughed scrolling through your notifications about the video. "Oh trust me they will!"

Calum:

Walking into your kitchen you picked up the packet of skittles that were sitting on the bench and turned on your phone going to the Vine app. Ashton and his bandmates were upstairs playing video games and you were planning on pranking them. Silently you walked upstairs and filmed a second of your finger on your lips before showing the camera at your hand that had a massive handful of skittles. You pushed open the game room door and threw all the skittles at them and continued too repeatedly shouting "TASTE THE RAINBOW FEEL THE RAINBOW" all of the boys were scrambling to get away from your good aim but calum came straight at the camera with middle fingers up. Within a few hours of you posting the vine to your 7 million followers you saw many reenactments and followed heaps of people on twitter. "My pain for your gain huh?" He said kissing you. (i actually want to do this as a snapchat video tbh) 

Ashton:

Clicking on your requests section on Tumblr you read through a few writing them do to write later. Ashton Irwin (aka your boyfriend) had read aloud your preference about a road trip with him as a dare on live TV but he didn't know you had written it. Since then your tumblr account has blown up with some great preferences requests, that you wrote under the pen name '5soswriter99'. "Hey Y/N what are you- woah what are you writing?" Ashton asked sitting down next you on the couch. You immediately shut your laptop and turned to face him. "Just some er stuff never mind. What did you need?" You could feel yourself blush at almost being caught writing fan fiction and preferences about your boyfriend and his bestfriends. "Oh really? Then why are you blushing?" Without really processing it your laptop was taken out of your grasp and opened. "OH MY GOD YOU ARE THAT WRITER?" He said rather loudly reading through the top half of your account. You nodded shyly. "Awe see I told you you were still a die hard fan" You pushed his shoulder. "Shut up."

Luke:

"Today I decided i'd be singing Vapour by 5sos with guest star Luke helping out on guitar. This song came out like 20 minutes ago and you all need to go to iTunes and get Sounds Good Feels Good right now its amazing anyway-" You turned to Luke and nodded to let him begin the opening cords as he did you read the comments on the Live Stream giggling about the erotic comments about the 2 of you.

"- I'll take what you got, got, got

I know it's not a lot, lot, lot

Cause I just need another hit

You're the thing that I can't quit

You got what I want, want, want

Hate it that you're gone, gone, gone

If you told me that we were through

You know that I would break the truce-"

You and Luke smiled at each other before singing the chorus together and ending it there with a quick kiss before playing Dare Game with the dares being sent in the comments. "Oh my god no I'm not putting flour in his dryer he would literally kill me more then he wanted to when we were in 9th grade"

SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD FEELS S/O 2 5SOS FOR BEING BRILL get the album now