Accidental Turn Ons

MMMH ANOTHER PREFERENCE SORRY AGAIN! LAST DAY OF EXAMS WAS YESTERDAY AND IVE HAD THIS ONE SITTING IN MY DRAFTS FOR WHILE NOW <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 STARTING WITH A BANG I SAY ;)

Ashton:

Tying your hair back

Everytime you give ash a blow job you tie your hair back loosley in a pony tail. So now whenever your hair goes up in a pony tail he gets a little turned on even if you have done it for completely non sexual reasons like cleaning or cooking or doing your makeup ;)

Michael:

Black Leggings 

When Michael was on tour in America and you stayed home for a while to finish your university exams, he was getting a little needy over the phone. This lead to some naughty snaps being sent on multiple occasions you were in black leggings. so now when you lazily wear them around their house or they are a part of OOTD he is horny....

Calum:

Halsey - Young God (song)

In the background of one of yours and Calums sexy times young god was playing over the blue tooth speaker in your room, as it was your guys first time it meant something special to both of you so now whenever you play your favourite artist Calum remembers and gets tingly. 

Luke:

"The study look" :glasses, messy bun, yoga pants and oversized hoodies

Luke was always instantly turned on when you were concentrating on your homework and exam study, more often then not you were in the classic study look and you looked fantastic in Lukes eyes hence the turn on ;) 

---

Sorry Lukes is so rushed but I've been sitting trying to write his for months and unfortunately this is the best i could come up with. check the next AUTHORS NOTE for details 

love fizz <3 

EDITED 5/05/18