You're older then him

Ashton: 

You were Ashton's celebrity crush had been since he was 14, if you told 14 year old Ashton Irwin that an older girl let alone his celeb crush would one day be dating him he would have laughed. But now 7 years later, you have finally come public with your 6 month relationship. "Ash, I am really worried what the fans will think of us" You said to him whilst running your fingers over his chest, snuggled up in bed. "Why?" He never did understand why people could hate on anyone for being in love. "Because of our age difference" He finally caught onto what you were saying, "You mean like what happened with Dylan and you?" You could feel Ash physically cringe at the mention of your ex, him knowing what a tough time that was for you but yet you nodded getting upset over how your 2 year relationship with the famous Mr O'brien ended because the hate for age difference finally got to you. He kissed you forehead scoffing and muttering something about that not happening. He turned on the tv on the wall across from your bed and switched it to entertainment news. "...and in other news our suspicions of Ashton Irwin being off the market are 100% true after today confirming his been in a relationship with Y/N Y/L/N for 6 months. Maybe she hasn't learnt from her previous relationship that age gaps don't go well.Y/L/N happens to be 3 years older then the band member who only recently turned 21..." You burst into tears before snatching the remote from him and turning off the tv. "I promise we will get through this, I mean I am so lucky? I have an older chick who is digging me?" You slapped his chest.

Michael:

"Y/N! Your guests are here you piece of shit!" Your twin brother called from the front hall causing you to throw your mascara wand onto your dresser and spray some perfume.  Your boyfriend Michael was laying on your bed and you noticed he had dozed off. You grabbed a near by ballet shoe and threw it at him. "Get up Michael, Ash called the guests are here" Yesterday Ashton and you celebrated your 21st birthday but you wanted your little get together tonight. Heaps of your friends had shown up and were already opening cases of beer and other unknown drinks to start the party when you came down Michael sleepily following. "I can't believe you are 21!" You best friend said to you as she walked over a massive present in her hand. "Honestly girl neither can I. Thankyou but you didn't need to get me anything!" You replied awkwardly pulling her into a hug because of size of the present. She fussed but running off seeing her boyfriend show. "I really can't believe you are 21" Michael whispered into your ear as he followed you round like a lost puppy for a bit. "Honestly I remember you as a baby Michael, I'm not that old" You reminded him nodding at more people showing up. "Yeah but you are older then me so it counts". You just nodded your head and kissed his cheek letting him have his moment of being younger. 

Luke:

"Luke Hemmings once again seen hanging out with superstar Y/N Y/L/N. Is something going on here or are they just extremely close friends with a 9 month age gap?" You listened to the news article being read on the local news and burst out laughing. Luke joined in after a while realising what you were laughing about. You decided to hang out in your flat today after getting sick of being swarmed by the paparazzi out in the city. "I don't get it you are dating Christian why are they all suspicious about us?" He asked you turning to face you on the couch you shrugged going to answer before the voice of your boyfriend Cody Christian filled it. "Thats exactly what I would like to know" He chuckled walking over and kissing your forehead. Luke turned away in disgust and pulled out his phone. "How was your day?" you asked him moving over on the couch so he could sit, he pulled you back onto his lap when he was comfortable. He was trying to make Luke uncomfortable like usual, the two of them had some weird jealousy rivalry going on. "It was okay kissing other girls is so tiring which is why I am so glad I get to come home to you all the time" He said emphasising the words that he new would probably get him laid at some point that night. "Yeah right like thats a part of your job" You heard Luke scoff, apparently so did Cody because in an instant they were up almost into a fight over shit. "Never mind she is to old for me anyway, I never had a chance" and Luke you newly found best friend stormed out of your flat with the last word. Not letting you forget what you had just heard. 

Calum:

Being a few months older then Calum had its definite highs and lows, you got your L's 8 months before he did and he forced you to drive him everywhere. I mean you could have said no but how could you say no to the squishy little best friend you have had since nappy days. You had finally decided at 4.30am that it was enough Tumblr for one night and to log off. But you swore the moment you switched off the lamp your phone started ringing: loudly. You groaned and answered not even bothering to check caller ID because it was Calum. "No I am not driving you to get Mcdonalds. Think of me like your mother would you really wake her up at this hour for fast food." You mumbled into the phone not really thinking about what you were saying. "Actually yeah I would if I had a craving for it" you swore sometimes he was pregnant or more a hormonal teenage girl then any one you've ever met. "Fuck off Calum I'm not driving you" you said getting ready to hang up before his final plea. "But y/n! You're my best friend and I go in for my first test on Thursday and I promise ill drive you everywhere for months this is the last time" You laughed softly remembering the last 1am phone call you had "you said that last time?" he just hung up leaving you satisfied and went back to sleep. Instead it was interrupted by your bedroom door opening and your duvet being ripped from you body. "TAKE ME TO MCDONALDS PLEASE!". You weren't even confused as to why he was already in your house at now 5am but got up anyway because you knew otherwise he wouldn't leave you alone. "Being older then you sucks arse" you mumbled grabbing your toothbrush for a quick freshen up. "like you wouldn't have done the same if i was older". "Actually squishy, I wouldn't because I understand what my best friend needs sleep even though I'm having the munchies means! Get in the car before I change my mind" Although you would never like to admit it, you liked to drive him places made you feel superior. 

long and fabulous just how you non commmenting non voting readers like right? <3 big love