|| youtuber additions ||

you do a Q&A

Michael:

You pressed record and started the intro to your weekly videos.'..and I am joined by my lovely boyfriend and we are doing a (yourshipname) Q&A! I have taken your questions from twitter...are you ready michael?' you tunred to the red haired boy next to you. You both got comfy on the edge of your bed and opened notes where the questions were. you handed the phone to michael and told him to read the first one. 'Right this one is from @charlieirwin and she asks where did you 2 meet ily' you piped up. 'We met at SuperNova in Sydney wasn't it?' you said and michael agreed. 'the next questionnnnnnn is from @xx5sosxxfangirl and she says what is your favourite thing about each other?' michael being the cheesy person he is says straight away 'everything. i cant choose.' without letting you answer he reads the next question. this goes on for 40 minutes before you wrap up the video and plan to edit it later.

Calum:

Calum was currently sat on your lap as you were both laughing your head off. neither of you were sure how you managed to end up in this posistion but you decided to roll with it. 'right my little lasses we have a question from tumblr user summertimeseconds and they would like to know that we are OTP and if we plan a huge future together.' you bother stopped and looked at each other and it got serious. 'well we know we have a future and we love each other a lot so there most likely will be but stay tuned' and thats where you decided to wrap up the 5 minute long video. That one question on your mind for the next few days, it really got you thinking. A lot of your veiwers responded mostly to that question positivley so lets hope all goes well.

Ashton:

You and Aston were sat in the back of the tour bus - your camera perched ontop of the coffee table as you asked each other questions that fans had sent in related to the topic tour. 'where is your favourite place you've been to so far' without even thinking you and ashton said 'london' in sync laughing at yourselves. 'the reason is because London is where we met 7 years ago and everytime we travel there we have so much fun and we take the boys places too' Ashton said smiling at the camera. 'Agreed. Next question. Where does Y/N sleep on the tour bus?' ashton read the question from your phon eeyebrows reaching his hair line. 'I have my own bunk above calum so i can see ashton but sometimes when its cold we share' you explained also using sign language to talk to the deaf or hearing impaired veiwers. Ashton chuckled and rubbed your back. 'Its cold now can we finish it and cuddle please' he put on a puppy dog face which made you grab the camera and zoom in on then say bye to your veiwers.

Luke:

'Luke no shut up we have to answer this question seriously!' You however were laughing your head off yourself pushing your boyfriend off the couch and onto the carpet. 'Y/N noooo thats such a dirty question!' He sqealed covering his ears. One of Luke's fans had asked the question have you ever been caught doing the dirty by who and where was it. You were pretty open with your life most of it being on the internet so it didnt bother you that much but luke thought it very dirty. 'its a little personal but yeah Ashton did once. it was hilarious' He answered as best he could before laughing some more. 'his face was priceless' you agreed inbetween laughter. After laughing for a few minutes at the memory you got back on topic of questions.

'Right luke 5 questions with 5 seconds to answer them ready and go! Favourite colour?'

'Blue!'

'Best tour memory?'

'MEETING FANS'

'no need to scream. 42 or 56'

'56 its closer to 69'

'thats so dirty! jesus luke! you ever drunk texted your mum'

'everytime saying i love you hehe'

'last one: last phone call you made'

'to calum asking him to buy milk hehe!'

'and thats a wrap have a good weeks end my lovely pots byeeee'

you shut off the recording button before going over and watching the video you and luke in fits of giggles.

All the Boys: {might be a bit long soz not soz}{not dating any of the boys just very close with them all}

You sat in the middle of Cake with Mashton behind you. You had planned a Q&A with the boys to get 'personal' as they had said. After one last practice of your intro you pressed record

'Hai there welcome to the XXFLOWER channel' you cheered once they got it right and took over from there. 'I'm y/n and I am here sitting on a couch between cake an dinfront of mashton! We are doing a Q&A with 5 seconds to answer each question!' You showed the camera your screen where all the questions the boys and yourself had picked.

They were getting restless waiting for you to begin asking them. 'I'M SO EXCITED' michael screamed clapping his hands like a seal and patting your shoulder to hurry you up. 'okay, first question please.' you said waving yur hand for silence. 'Most used pick up line?'

Ashton piped up first raising his hand before spitting out: 'Are you google? because you are everything I'm searching for.' Your jaw dropped before you clapped. 'Thats not bad, wouldn't work on me but not bad Next!' Calum however found it hilarious and kept repeating it. 'mine is I think you are suffereing from lack of vitimin me' Luke smirked into the camera. you went silent. 'Has that ever worked?' You asked turning slowly to him. 'Yeah thats kind of how Rose and i met' you started giggling at the fact that that pick up line worked on Luke's girlfriend.

'if you were a vegtable you would be a cutecumber' michael whispered in rather cute voice. 'Aweeeeee' you said smiling at him. 'Thats so cute.' Calum was the only one who hadn't said one and it had been way to long so you started to ask the next question before Calum shouted in your face. 'YOU FORGOT MINE Y/N' causing you to make a gesture for him to continue. 'Well here goes.....why don't we go back to my place for a little horizontall gene transfer' he smirked too and turned to you were you sat flabbagasted. the other boys were laughing loudly. 'I'm not even sure what to say but next question....'

yayayayayayay is this good?