{ Concert edition }

he takes you tooo

Ashton: Ashton takes you to One Direction, you have been a die hard directioner for as long as you can remember and because they hardly ever come to Sydney, Ashton bought you and him tickets for their only cocnert. He gave them to you for your birthday and you were estatic. Ashton and You dressed up nicely and went and had an amazing night, you lost your voice for a few days but it was defiantly worth it. 

Luke: Luke bought you and him tickets to see Ed Sheeran. Ed Sheeran was your second celebraty crush and seeing him live was a life goal which you achieved. The concert was on yours and Lukes anniversary so it was a beautiful night and Ed even congradulated to two of you. By the end of the night you were on Lukes back to get a better veiw because you were so short.

Calum: He takes you to a Fifth Harmony concert, although he dislikes them a lot (i dont know if this is true, howver for this pref it is dont be a bitch and go an start something pls ily) but they were your favoruite. Espcially since your cousins death who first got you into them. You wore the same dress as Lauren Jauregui at the Teen Choice awards and went along. By the end of the night though Calum ahd ear plugs in.

Michael: Takes you to a Blink 182 and All Time Low cross over concert, you were so excited because both your favourite bands in one place at one time! Hell yes! Dressed in flannels and black skinny jeans, You and Michael screamed and danced and spoke to other fans in the mosh pit both loosing your voices. Afterwards you got to meet all time low because they stayed behind for the 'Mosh Fans'

GUYS OKAY HELLO IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN LIKE 3 WEEKS..IVE GONE BACK TO SCHOOL ANYWAY ON FRIDAY I HAD MY ONE DIRECTION CONCERT AND FUCKING HELL IT WAS BRILLIANT. I GOT INTERVEWIED 3 BY 2 DIFFERENT NEWS STATIONS I SAW ONE DIRECTION DRIVE INTO THE VENU, I JUST OH MY GOD SO MUCH HAPPENED.. I LOVED IT AND NOW ITS OVER AND IVE HAD PCD AND I HAVE NO SPACE LEFT ON MY PHONE WITH NO REGRETS BUT IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE i only just got my voice back completely.

enjoy these whilst i hopefully write more x

fiz