He gets jealous!

Ashton:

You and Ashton had been walking to a cafe in New York called Central Perks, a place you had seen so many times on friends an dwanted to visit. On the way you ran into an old friend having originally lived in new york. 'Elliot! Hi oh my goodness!'  you chuckled letting go of ashtons hand to give him a hug. 'Hey there y/n. you look good! Who is this?' You friend turned to your boyfriend who was glaring at him and waved his arm. 'This is my-' just as you were saying ashton wrapped his arm around your waist. 'I'm her boyfriend Ashton, you must be Elliot' he emphisized the word boyfriend making you giggle. 'Well nice seeing you shall we meet up' Elliot ask breaking the tension, you look to Ashton his face cold. 'I think I'll pass really good seeing yout hough' you said through gritted teeth pulling Ashton away. 'No need to be jeaous baby - oh look here we are!' You dragged him inside, Ashton yet again feeling normal but not after flipping Elliot the bird and shouting fuck off.

Michael:

You were sat on Lukes lap in the car so that michael could get his phone and wallet out of his skinny jeans. due to the car only being 5 seater car you had to snuggle onto michael. whoops badass. You rested your head back on lukes shoulder a little tierd from the day and closed your eyes. Luke let you lay there and just folded his hands together on your lap chatting softly to michael. 'You can pass her back now' Michael growlled at Luke after noticing you had fallen asleep. Luke jumped 'shes asleep michael?' he half asked and told him not actually having a problem with passing her but waking her. 'You know what she's like when someone wakes her michael' calum said from the front seat. with all the commotion with the boys and there arguing over who was holding you whilst you slept. you woke up and groaned hitting your head on lukes shoulder. when you were tierd you get very affectionate. 'mikey' you whispered flicking your eyes open and closed making grabby hands. 'see she wants me hand her over' he sounded chuffed. 'only because you are jealous as fuck' you replied. 'no need to be i am staying with you no matter how much more comfier luke is-i mean i love you' you kissed his cheek and fell back asleep.

Calum: 

3 weeks ago you travelled to your hometown of Wollingong to catch up with some family and friends that you havent seen in a while leaving Cal and the boys in the city. Tonight your older sister Bethany's 25th party which resulted in paparazi everywhere because they discovered you were going out. Your bestfriend Blaze knocked on your house door in a nice suit waiting for you, the paparazi were swarming espcially since when you opened and left your house. To keep you safe you grabbed each others hands and shielded your eyes which resulted in lots of questions being thrown at you 'HAVE YOU AND CALUM BROKE UP?' 'ARE YOU CHEATING ON CALUM?' 'ARE YOU 2 DATING' you whisped to Blaze to ignore them and continue on. Flash forward to the next week when you are back in central Sydney you greeted calum with the biggest hug. 'Whose hug is better aye?' he asked. you didnt understand his question. 'pardon?' you asked flciking your eyes to the other 3 boys behind you. They shrugged their shoulders and shuffled out the hotel room. 'oh you know how are his hugs?' he asked sitting back on the couch. 'Whose hugs Calum what ever are you talking about?' 'you know your lil wolly boyfriend - whats his name again blaze?' he stopped and his facial expressions changed. 'thats blaze' he said. you chuckled loudly 'oh thats blaze alright you jealous idiot come here' you gave him a huge huge again. 'but now that you mentioned it his hugs are better' you pulled away and smirked watching him fume. 

Luke:

'Y/N i'm so sick of this, ever since Marley got here i havent even seen you or you ignore me' Luke whined tugging at your arm as you went to step out the front door. 'Luke, Marley has been gone 2 years and is leaving next week stop just let me see her whilst i still can' You said turning around but pulling your handbag closer to your body. You unhooked your scarf from the rack and wound it around your neck keeping out the London cold. 'I know sweetheart but we came here for a 2 month holiday break, to see some of your family to travel to explore, just take 2 days and come with me' he started to beg knitting your gloved hands and his cold ones together. Marley knocked on the door opening it up. 'Right i have a plan-' she started to say. the look on Lukes face always made you give in so you shook your head and turned to Marley. 'Marlz, didn't you say you wanted to see Roslie and Jacks today?' You asked confusing her. You felt bad for lying to her 'oh yeah i might have oo well enjoy your day!' she said before running out the front door. 'Now mr jealousy lets go exploring!' You laughed following Marley.

lukes was shit im sorry