Shopping to buy your costumes for Halloween

Michael - "Mikeyyy oh my god look at this we could go as Hansel and Gretel" You gasped eyeing the gretal costume infront of you. He appeared by side you taking the Hansel costume in his hands. firecly nodding. "I like it! Want to try them on!" You both picked a costume in your size and went into the dressing rooms. "OOOh this is cute!' You said eyeing yourself in slick black leather costume. "I think sexy is more the word, defiantly! BEST HALLOWEEN EVER!" Michael shouted throwing open your dressing room door. You took a few selfies before changing paying and made your way out the store. "Well we were only here for 30 minutes I'm proud!" He giggled taking your hand and marching out the shops.

Luke: Looking around once more he huffed crossing your arms, Luek greeting you with the same expression. "Seriously, all the costumes in these shops are made for sluts and i don't want to uphold what the fans say" You mumbled angrily stomping out the store and into the next one. Your eyes roamed the shelves and racks in the hopes of finding something appropritate for trcik or treating. Your boyfriend wondered off to the other side of the store desperately looking too. "HEY Y/N COME LOOK AT THIS!" Luke exclaimed. sighing you walked around people and found Luke standing infront of a beautiful Sleeping Beauty gown and a Prince Charming gown. "If that doesnt scream expensive then I don't know what does, its beautiful though" you nodded Luke's smile drooping "i'll pay y/n pleae just try it on!" He pushed the gown into your arms before turning you into the change rooms. the moment you saw it on yourself you couldn't resist and neither could Luke, satisfied with your matching costumes you exited and made your way to classic whitegirl town. STARBUCKS

Calum: "I told you,I refuse to go as April. Now pick something a little more cute!" You said pushing the laptop away from you and back into Calum's arms. "PLEASE Y/N! I already have my costume an then we can match" He begged one last time. Pouting slightly and his puppy dog eyes appearing. "No, No, no, no, no, no, no, not the eyes Cal please!" You slammed your hands over your eyes protecting you from the face that you couldn't say no to. He begged yet again getting up from his seat and pretending to be Donatello or someone. "FIine, Fine FINE! How much does that blooming cotume cost" You gave him, him smiling and regaining his spot next to you.

Ashton: "Ashtonnnnnnn, what are we going to dress up as for halloween?" you asked walking through to the kitchen a kmart magazine in you hand. "What if we make something?" Ashton asked turning off the stove and putting the bacon and eggs on plates. "Like we could go as someone from Hogwarts or Power Rangers!" You said getting excited at the idea. "Power Rangers sounds good. We can get mikey to dye our hair! I bags Red Power Ranger!" He creid out shoving food in his mouth. You chose pink. Later that day you both went to spotlite to buy some material for capes and plastic for weapons The next day, Ashton paper mashaed helmets and you sewed the material. You bought some red leather and pink leather pants and paired it with some leather tops which you bought cheap for $10 each. Pairing your whole outfit with black boots you both looked good as.

----

so the halloween theme is going to be for a few preferences .

Fee x