TEEN WOLF

Okay so I have like this OTP of Melissa and Sheriff Stilinski, from teen wolf and I need to get Jeff Davis on the phone because i really want this scene to happen. I can picture the scene exactly how I want it to go but i couldn't write it so this is the best i could come up with Okay so this isn't 5sos but guess what i don't care because I want this out.....

"Mum?"

"Dad?"

Melissa and Sheriff Stilinski shot up from their comfortable positions in bed at the sound of their sons voices. They looked at each other confused before meeting the eyes of the two confused teens.

"What the hell is going on?" Scott asked to anyone who would bother to answer why his mum was in bed (mind you fully clothed) with his bestfriends dad. Stiles had not said anything but was looking between the pair then at his bestfriend.

"Uh well we have been er-Mel-Melissa" Sheriff Stilinski started running a hand over his face before looking at Melissa.

"Well we you see have been what do you teens call it um- seeing each other?" She said looking at Sheriff Stilinski who was nodding before looking at the boys. Scott and Stiles were still standing in the doorway forgetting why they originally needed to come into Stiles's dad's bedroom in the first place. Slowly Scott pulled out $20 note and slapped it in Stiles's open hand before muttering "Shut up Stiles" Stiles stood there smirking whilst the couple still in bed were confused.

"Oh Scott and I started this bet that you two would eventually get together-" Stiles started before he was interupted by Scott "-Actually he had this dream that we would be some badass family that fights werewolves and all this unlikely stuff" By now Melissa was up and grabbing her dressing gown from the hook on the wall. "Keep dreaming baby" She whispered to Stiles before leaving the room. By now Sheriff Stilinski was sat against the headboard shaking his head. "What on earth did I raise" Stiles had followed Melissa out the door leaving Scott to just shrug. "I don't know but his not related to me so its all good"

"YEAH BUT HE CAN HEAR YOU" Stiles shouted.

"Oh great another day in the life of the Stilinski-Mcoll household" Scott whipped around from leaving screaming "what!"

how i pictured this happening heheheheheheh  <3 

yo also go read Mortal_Shadowhunter 's new book Fandom Academy (90% sure thats the full title) SHE IS AN AMAZING WRITER AND THIS BOOK IS FABULOUS.

ps: does anyone know any good teen wolf  fan fictions?