boys child calls you mum for the first time

michael: you and michael were cuddled up together on the couch with the other boys/girlfriends on the other couches or on the floor. you were watching some ridiculous movie whilst Addison Michaels 3 year old daughter was upstairs asleep.

"Mummmmyyyyyy" you heard her shout and everyone looked aorund. "I think she meant you" michael pushed a little worried about yor reaction. although you did treat little addy as your own he was nervous as shit.

"I'M COMING CHICKEN" you called back traipsing the steps to her room to find all she wanted was someone to sing her to sleep.

luke:

you, luke and his son charlie were out and about the city of LA when group of fangirls decided to mob you. in a hurry you tried to pick charlie up but he got lost in amongst the stamped of young girls. you could hear him shouting "mummy!" over and over and luke started shouting at the girls to back off. the moment they stopped bustling around charlie came flying over to you "oh mummy i don't like it when they do that. will you protect me?" you picked him up before looking at look with a small smile. "of course always baby"

ashton:

today you offered to look after clara instead of her going to the studio with the boys. clara agreed before anyone had time to think about it. ashton was hesitant because although you had been dating a year clara wasn't your responsibility but she pleaded. "daddy why can't i stay with mummy? i need someone to play barbies with that has a good fashion sense" you chuckled playing with the young girls hair smiling at her calling you mummy he nodded and then she ran off to her room. "i'm sorry if you don't want her to call you that-i can tell her" but you interrupted him. "its okay ash makes me feel special"

calum:

When it was your turn to choose a game to play you chose the classic hide and seek. Elliot Calums 3 year old son offered to count first so you went and hid in the pantry. after a few minutes he started shouting. "MUM? MUMMY? I CANT FIND YOU?" and you burst out of your little hiding hole and engulfed him into a surprise hug. you were beyond over joyed at him calling you mummy you never wanted to pressure it especially since you practically raised him with calum. calum also came out from his hiding hole and smiled at the two of you. "daddy, mummy is now counting okay get ready to hide!" you let the little boy run off whilst turning to calum. "how does that make you feel?" "bloody brilliant like nothing can bring me down now"

this was so cute i cry