Your favourite book

Luke:

Let It Snow: three holiday romances - Lauren Myracle, John Green, Maureen Johnson

Every Christmas since you were 13 you have sat down in your dad's chair by the fireplace and read this book. Its been your favourite since you could remember. It always made you chuckle and were emotionally attached to characters in such a short time plus it was relatable to your humour. Often someone would ask what you were laughing at. You could also quote the entire book. Once Luke came into the picture he made you read the book aloud to him in your new shared apartment. It then moved on to be your book.

Michael:

The Perks of Being a Wallflower  - Stephen Chbosky

This book had been given to you by your Grandmother for your 11th birthday before she passed away, you were close with her and treasured the book with your life. Due to a difficult family background you related to Charlie and his 'depression' yet when you met Michael you became a happier person and the moral of the story taught you a lot. The moment the movie came out you made him watch it with you.

Calum

Angus Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging - Louise Rennison (1/10 in the Confessions of Georgia Nicolesons Series) 

This book had always been your favourite, especially since it was a part of your favourite book series turned movie. It was your go to book for everything - on the plane, dealing with hate, the sun is out and you're by the pool. Despite everything else your reading mind lead you back. The humour and the relatable witty scenes added to the adoration for the books.

Ashton

Alices Adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Carrol (Charles Lutwidge Dodgson)

You were still a child at heart and loved a good magical novel. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland inspired you to write your own books and fan fictions (though never publishing). The first play your mum ever starred in as a child was the broadway version when she was 11. Your mum and you were very close which lead to the love of the book pass on.

- these are so shit its embarrassing 

ttyl

thx 

bye