Wedding Tabloids

Michael:

"Michael Clifford and Y/N Y/L/N are actually married! Apparently they got married 3 years ago but they confirmed last night on a radio interview the wedding only happened on March 31st! Y/N laughed when explaining that they let the rumours go because they are just ridiculous but amounts all of that they announced there would be no clifford children for a while see page 13 for more"

Luke:

"Wedding for the Royals? We weren't sure if this was Will and Kate renewing their vows or Luke Hemmings marrying high school sweetheart of 14 years Y/N Y/L/N. The pair wed last Thursday at Westminster Abbey in London which is crazy wicked because a few years ago Heir to the throne wed his wife there. Not only that but Y/N looked blo*** beautiful in her princess styled gown much like Princess Diana's the pair must have spent a fortune on their wonderful day but we are sure it was all worth it"

Ashton:

"Save the Date! We've all virtually been invited to the wedding of the year! Ashton Irwin and Y/N Y/L/N have announced the date for the special ceremony (of course not the place but we can live with that) We are beyond excitement this has only been in planning since like the day they became public with their relationship. Don't worry we will have the full gallery of wedding pics asap. Oh yeah and its January 5th"

Calum:

"You hear that? Thats the sound of every single females heart breaking in two because 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood has tied the knot with his long term girlfriend Y/N Y/L/N in a lovely all white and baby blue ceremony on the beach. Its clear that they are beyond happy the pair have released so many cute pics that we are drooling over. But its okay because suited up 5sos and they even took photos so you can edit them in turn to page 7 for a 10 page coverage"