Reunions during/after tour LASHTON

Ashton: You could see over the crowd vibrant red hair, which meant the boys michael in particular were close. You along with all the other fines lined the departure gates were screaming for the boys hoping they would glimpse your way. you held a sign up above your head 'NOTICE ME IM FABULOUS' which indeed you were. You caught the eye of Calum who waved and came over followed by michael and luke but ashton was with a fan. They lifted you over the barrier and called his name. 

'oh my god. Y/N' he dropped his bags and ran for you engulfing you in a huge hug planting kisses all up and down your face. 

still wrapped in each others arms he whispered' i missed you'

 'i missed you too and now you are home'.  you grabbed his back pack whilst he took his luggage and you helped him  into the car. waving to the boys as they went off with their families. he held on tight to your hand 'now lets go home and pig out, i can't wait to catch up with you!". You smiled in return excitement filling you again as started the engine to your car....

Luke: 'y/n come on please just fly out for a week, we can talk to your mumma. luke is a right mess and he needs you please' calum was begging you for the hundredth time this month to fly out to visit the boys on tour but your mum said no each time, she didn't want you to take time off from school. You were in your final year and it mattered to her more. 

 'ergh fine ill put you through to her' you passed the phone over to your mum letting calum talk to her.  somehow this time, she agreed you don't know what Calum said but it worked. 

**21 horus later** 

you opened lukes hotel room quietly, leaving your bags by the door an dthe boys outside. it was dark in the room. 

'piss off michael i dont want to play fifa i want to see y/n' he whined throwing a pillow at you. tears brimmed your eyes at the way his voice sounded.

 'luke?' you whispered to which he jumped up and luked at you. 

'y/n' he blinked a few times and rubbed his eyes before you went and sat next to him on his bed. 'yeah baby its me' you whispered running your fingers through his hair. he wrapped his arms around your waist still laying down and put his head in your lap. you felt tears hit your thighs and you realised how much this boy had missed you. running your fingers through his hair yet again you whispered

 'im here and im not leaving anytime soon.'to which he looked up at you and pecked your lips before pulling you down to cuddle.

sorry too many feels in just these so malum will be next plus need some new ideas stay tuned beautifuls x

EDITED 5/05/18