His child/ren stays with you instead of going on tour

Luke:

"Piper can't come on tour this year Luke and that is final, you are going to too many more places for too long we can't accommodate her. Get her to stay with your parents or her mum and visit during the tour. We are sorry" Luke had been arguing with his tour manager for an hour on letting her 5 year old daughter Piper come on tour this time round. "What ever are we going to do with you" he sighed in defeat tickling her sides. she giggled and let go of your hand before wrapping her arms around her dads shoulders. "She can stay with me?" You whispered, you had been in her life longer then she would ever know and treated her as your own anyway. Plus Luke and you had been dating for 3 years already. "Pardon?" He asked. "I said she could stay with me if you want?" He jumped up excitedly, "Really, I mean? She isn't yours though you treat her like it but she's a massive responsibility and-" yOU shushed him. "Luke its okay, really I mean you said it yourself I treat her like she's my own and that way I can bring her when I come on tour." He smiled and kissed your lips before explaining to a rather excited little Piper what was going to happen.

Ashton:

You held onto Fletchers hand as you waved with your other hand to Ashton down on the terminal, he was getting on a flight to LA to start the bands next tour and for the first time he was leaving without his 2 and a half year old son Fletcher. The little boy was staying with you for the time until you would take him to join 5SOS on tour. You picked up Fletch and put him on your hip he grabbed onto your shirt and buried his face in your neck, you could feel the tears on your skin and you started bouncing. "Its okay Fletch, I'm going to be a cool mum. Do you want to get some ice cream on the way home?" He cheered silently and pushed himself down and ran for the exits you chasing after him knowing this was going to be a fun couple of months with a hyper active 2 year old version of Ashton.

Michael:

"Cody? Georgie? Dad's on Skype!" You shouted to the 14 year old twins that your boyfriend of 9 years asked that they stay with you for this tour. Which you and the girls had no trouble in accepting. the pounding of their feet down the halls and into your bedroom signal they were eager to talk to their dad. "hey girls!" he childishly shouts from he other end. You move from the computer chair and they share it you standing behind to see your nut boyfriend too. "Hey dad" they chorus rolling their eyes. They chatted for ages and you just listened and smiled in turn happily with them. "What you having for dinner?" Michael asked, he was always curious about that because meal time was a time where the whole family no matter what day could come together and chat and hang out without interruptions. On tour he felt upset that he couldn't be their for dinner but often asked about it. "Mum said something about pizza" Cody said. "Again" Georgie giggled smiling at you. You jumped up. "Oo that reminds me better go order, shot for me when you want to chat Mickey" You kissed the girls foreheads before leaving you room.

Calum

"Robin please sweetheart get out of bed, you need to go to school!" you called up the stairs to the 6 year old who was adamant he was not going to school especially after his dad just left on tour. "But y/n I can't I miss Dad!" he cried yet again and you threw your dish towel onto the bench and went up the stairs to his newly painted and decorated bedroom at your flat. You reached his room and he was curled up in his bed with his teddy bear under his buzz lightyear quilt. you squeezed in bed next to him and wrapped him in your arms. "I can't let you stay off school without your daddy's permission okay? But I promise the moment you get home we can eat some food and watch a movie and cuddle yeah. Then Daddy can Skype before you go to bed." He looked up at you and smiled. "Promise?" he asked sticking out his pinky, awkwardly you connected your pinky with his and said "promise"