"Where ever you are" - 5 Seconds of Summer

Ashton: 

"but theres nothing that compares to, what we had so i walk alone"

3 months. It had been 3 months since Ashton had left you for a rather long tour. He was currently in London with the boys reccording and doing some shows. At the current moment he was walking aong the dark streets it being very late whilstling softly your favourite song wishing you were there with him. some how even at midnight fans still managed to find him, plastering a fake tierd smile on his face he embraced each londoner and took some photos. one particular girl stopped him from leaving so soon esppecially because she reminded him of you. "ash, do you want me to walk with you for a while?" her soft tone replaced with a flirty one as he kindly declinded saying he needed space to himself.

Michael:

"when they finally closed the plane door, i could barely hold it all inside"

The moment he walked onto the plane, being the last passenger onto the long flight to LA he was greeted with tears. Tears he didn't know he even had in him. The boys further up the plane sympathy smiles on their faces some how feeling similar leaving girlfriends to. The moment he sat down accross from Ashton in his chair and the plane started reversing onto the run way. Michael burst into a whole heap of sobs. He looked a mess. Calum wrapped him in a hug patting the boys back his he cried for he was going to miss you alot.

Luke:

"every night i almost call you, just to say it always will be you"

Luke and you agreed right before he got on the plane he would call you every second morning for your timezone and maybe every second night time. but you had been trying to reach him because the rumours were getting to much for you. the recent 'luke hemmings from 5 seconds of summer seen walking out of a club girls under his arms taking them back to his hotel what does y/n say about this?' 

after the 5th ring through with no answer you remeberd you had a skype date with luke tonight at 11pm. switching you rposistion you grabbed you laptop noticing the time 11.01pm. signing into skype and clicking lukes name you saw 34 missed calls. in the space of 3 minutes.  you laughed at your dorky boyfriend accepting his call. a smile reaching from ear to ear. you heard his voice before you saw him and he passed a simple hello baby! replying your eyes lit up when he came into focus. except when you noticed the tears rolling down his precious cheecks. "luke what is wrong?" you said. he rubbed his nose before sighing,

"i dont want you to listen to any of the rumours y/n okay? please for me. it hurts when the media says these things. i'm almost always tempted to call you often just to tell you it will always be you okay. and it will always"

Calum

"but i just can't stop thinking of you"

Calum was playing a show in Chiacago. the lyrics of wherever you are tugging at his mind. tears slowly building behind hs eyes threatening to pour out at any moment. the 2 months seperated was enough to send him on edge and miss you more then usual. Espcially since Michael had decided to dedicate this song to all 4 of the girlfriends. Little did calum know you were standing in the 2nd row singing along with him. cheering along with the rest of the fans. the other boys girlfriends standing by you. 

calum sighed angrily when he missed his intro to sing his lines, as you were on his mind. He was missing your smile and your laugh and you aura. he was missing your cuddles and your pouty face and your lips. his thoughts so clouded he missed the chorus and gave up. chucking his base down he ran back stage much the everyones dislike. Sitting in the living room he pulled his phone out. dialing your number he awaited for your answer though from somewhere behind him he heard your ring tone, slowly he turned and faced you eyes and face brightening up. "Y/N!" He yelled chucking his phone aside and racing towrads you...."but i just can't stop thinking of you" he sang along with luke in your ear cuddling.

-

this was one first song preference and it was shit and difficult im sorry 

fee x