She will Be Loved - maroon 5 CALUM

i've had so many ideas for this one because like beauty could be anyone. im talking natural beauty because no girl ever needs to cover their face in makeup to look pretty. natural is pretty and if you are someone who doesn't believe it maybe you should take a look at those who don't. flawless bitch - also for this preference we are calling the girl cherry because i said and this is mine so also too once i finished writing this i went and found a picture of the exact discription omf

"beauty queen of only eightteen"

HIS POV 

i sat in my seat inbetween kyle and brandon as we watched the grand final of the basketball season. due to a limp leg i was out and kyle plus brandon are on bail the game couldn't be going worse. not to mention the fact that our coach past away last tuesday may he forever rest in peace. a frizz of lilac hair caught my eye and i was again starring at cherry. the school's most popular yet down to earth beauty i have ever come to know. 

her body was covered by a white lace dress, and a basketball jersey over the top. a gift probably from her boyfriend johnsten who was in the game an dour only valuable player left. she was beautiful. i caught myself starring within the last few minutes but my eyes couldn't stay off her. her eyes were huge and fiji ocean blue. her jawline and cheekbones were so profound i could have sliced my hand open on them.

i know to much for a guy holy jeepers - i thought to myslef. as the final siren went our side lept into cheers having only beat the other school by 1 point. cherry jumped up and squealed with bessie and annie her bestfriends. i watched them and i got so intrigued. in her when she looked back she waved at me and smiled huge. 'hey cal!' she shouted. 'he-hey cherry?' it came out more as a question and i stumped myself hitting my head with my hand. though she laughed it off 'see you at the afters?' she asked. and i nodded. 'she really is the beauty queen at only eighteen'

in this one i am going to call you maybelle bc its such an intresting name and your nickname belle. in this the problems arent described in much detail only lightly touching the subject of why he is there but you can dream up all these other things. but you let him know you are there. plsu you are pretty close to mali and his mum so yolo

"my door is always open, you come anytime you want yeah" 

YOUR POV

seeing your boyfriend break down into tears at your door step dripping wet from the rain was not how you planned to be reunited after 3 months of not seeing each other. immeadiatley going into protective caring mode you wrapped him in a towl nd bought him inside. 'calum, listen are you okay?' you asked persistently as he sat at the bottom of your shower tears pouring from his eyes still. in the last 15 minutes he hasn't said a word.

'they have been arguing again, maybelle' he whispered into the steam. 'who have, darling? who have been arguing again?'

'mum and dad, they have been arguing about me and mali always going off to concerts and shows and everything else. maybelle the marriage is falling apart caus eof us. plus dad had us kicked out too' he hispered. you switched the water off, and sat down next to him suddenly getting cold. you wrapped your arms around him and kissed his forehead. 'where are you staying?' 

'we are staying in a motel around the corner until mum can sort out some money for an apartment. but dad wont let any of us back into the house belle!' he sobbed a lot and you knew you had to get him out the shower. you pulled him up and bought him some trackies and a sweater that he had left at yours last time and bought him some tea. snuggling up in bed all warm and toasty talking about what is happening. 

'just know cal, my door is always open or you and you can come and stay whenever you want. no matter what time it is or what has happened okay? mali and your mum too. remember they are family too.'

'thankyou, you are the best'

'i like to think so myself haha'

we are sticking with the name maybelle and this doesnt mean she is a slut too all will be explained soon and her nickname is may 

"she always belonged to someone else"

THIRD PERSON 

calum had came home from tour last week. it had been a 9 month tour and he couldn't wait to see maybelle his bestfriend whom he had loved and crushed on since the very begining of his time. maybelle and calum had chosen to meet at riverside cafe on fourth street in the inner city as maybelle was at college close by. calum had decided that this would be the day he would tell her how he felt and maybelle feel the same.

however that was not the case. because as he walked into the cafe with a large bunch of flowers he saw maybelle sitting in a booth next to a nerdy looking guy. he sat down and maybelle greeted him with lots of hugs and oh my god i missed you so much. 'who is this may?' calum asked after a while and ordering. 

'oh calum, this is trent. we've been together like what 3 months now!' maybelle said beaming up at the fellow. but calum was curious because when he left maybelle had been dating coburn. 'what happened to coburn?'

'we broke up ages ago calum, this is not the time lets order'

and calum decdided to never ever tell maybelle how he truly felt because clearly it wasn't mutual and she always belonged to someone else. 

-

sadness