wedding vows

Ashton: I feel like Ash would like ramble on so much but repeat the words I love you like one million times and say you look you look absolutely stunning and his so lucky. but then he would ramble to remind you of something and i feel like he would turn around and tell the audience and you would have to remind him its your vowels not toast time.

Luke: I feel like Lukes would be rather adorable and cute but he would be really shy, but talk about his love for you and all his promises which his told you a lot like every morning when you wake. he would in the end be in tears and you would be too. I just feel like overall Lukes would give your family a whole load of OTP feels.

Michael: Michaels wedding vowels would start off all cute and adorable but then he would make some cheeky ass remark about your sex life. You would have to like remind him you are in church and he would have like start apologising and say something sweet like "naw you are fav"

Calum: Calum would make everyone like giggle at the memories and everyone would be in tears at his vowels. Like he would tear up but promise not to cry. His final promise to love you for ever would make you rack an unattractive sob.....he would tell you to stop crying and that its not attractive in a jokey way.

I also feel like he would stuff up at the beginning and sigh loudly an dyou would loose it laughing.

idk this kind of worked an dim board