How you deal with hate

Calum: Lately a few of the fans nasty comments had been making a bigger appearance on your twitter timeline. Like always you are drawn to read the comments, to find out what you can fix and change about yourself if its possible. the most common are 'you're too curvy' and 'your hair is too long'. this pressed you to ask Calum what he would do if you cut your hair 5 inches up. He gasped and stole your phone responding to the hate. Because your go to was to try and change what they hated to please them.

Ashton: You can't usually if Ashton isn't around and hate appears in your news feed, you will curl up into a ball and cry for a while and eat lots of ice cream. You would too stand in front of the mirror in just undergarments and draw lines and nasty words that they say all over yourself. After a while you'd scribble them out and write things you love about yourself and things ashton loves about you that he has told you plus draw butterflies along the lines. although it is a body pen it usually ended up staying on for a day even after a shower so ashton would know and comfort you. You always felt better if you did this trick.

Luke: It only came once every now and again in a large dose if you posted a selfie or a photo of the boys. You would drive to your parents and sit with them a while to watch and remind yourself of what you and luke have and how lucky you are and normally after a good feed from your mum you went home and compose a tweet 'y/t/n: tweeting me hate and lashing at me, doesnt change me and luke. stop being jealous and be happy your sunshine is happy. you'd prefer the rain and the hate over a sunny happy day?' the fans would apoligize and leave you alone for a while.

Michael: normally the hate would revolve around your weight although for an 18 year old you were only 64 kilos and still short they lashed at your for your curves. When you were younger you were bullied for your weight which bought back a lot but you tried to ignore it by turning off twitter and turning to michael. a good pizza and movie night would do the trick. but late at night when everyone was asleep you'd cry a little to release the emotion. it wouldn't always help but cuddling with michael and seeing him happy did because you knew this was real.

EDITED 5/05/18