Mermaids

Well shit hi guys, I haven't updated in months am I a bad author or what! Heres one that has been in drafts for a while I hope you enjoy these longish things :)))) x

Michael: 

"No wait! Please I'll do anything! No! No! No!" You screams were drowned by the crashing waves and harsh salty ocean. You struggled against your restraints to keep your head above the surface hoping that in some small way the rock tied to your ankle shackles broken free. Your wishes were not met as you slowly left the view of the men on board the wooden cargo and sunk further and further into the depths of the ocean. You had made the mistake of asking the pirates for a trip across the sea but half way through the 13-day voyage they decided to abandon you in the middle of the ocean due to them thinking you bought bad luck and weather. You were on a journey to find the other half of your soulmate necklace, the warmer it gets the closer you are. You noticed once out in the ocean your necklace was rather warm but completely ignored the signs as you were losing consciousness due to the depth. 

"Ma'am?" You jerked awake waking your head on something hard. Before you could reach to your head to rub it another softer hand did for you. "What where am I?" You asked opening your eyes larger than before taking in your surroundings. Small bubbles erupted from your mouth as you spoke. 

"You're in the kingdom. My name is Michael and I've come to rescue you," You couldn't reply because the person well creature floating above you had bright fluorescent red hair to match the flowing tail that he had, porcelain white skin with small drawings up his arms.  His eyes were glowing green and he too had small bubbles coming out of his mouth. You were in awe. What was happening? What was going on? Why could you see and float- a tail! "You will be safe here, I will teach you how to live as us before you meet King. You gotta know your way around here before he lets you stay," You nodded slowly before using your tail to move closer towards him noting you were resting on a rock. 

Calum:

"Ava! We are leaving in 10 minutes could you please grab your shoes! You yelled up the stairs to 5-year-old daughter who you had trusted to dress herself for dinner out with Calum's family. Ava had always wanted to do it but her clothing combinations were odd. 

"I'm coming Mumma! Get Dad I want to show him!" She yelled back at you so you smoothed you black knit dress over your pregnant stomach and Calum joined you. "Oh god. This will be interesting!" He giggled wrapping his arm around your waist kissing your forehead. 

"It certainly will. 5 bucks she comes down with something resembling a mermaid," Calum shook his head at you, but you knew your daughter too well and her obesseion with mermaids was reaching concering level. Her entire bedroom had mermaids everywhere, paintings, toys, curtins, bed spreads and her tshirts were covered in them. At the bottom of the stairs Ava stood with her hands behind her back giggling away as she declared her outfit for the night. Calum slipped a 5 dollar note into your hand before gushing over her outfit. 

A pair of black leggings with a mermaid tail pink skirt over the top, her tshirt was an Ariel shirt with a green cardigan over the top which supringly matches her green ballet shoes. "Ava! You did such a good job babe!" Calum said to her lowkey fixing her sticker. Which you guessed it was an Ariel just above her eyebrow.

"See Mumma! I told you I could dress myself by myself!" She giggled doing a twirl before running back up the stairs to get her handbag. Which Calum and yourself had no doubt it would be mermaid hangbag from Bali. 

Luke:

You unzipped your tail and hung it over the small line in your dressing room letting it dry a little before your next set. You whipped most of your waterproof makeup off to start again after your quick rinse. The water in the tank was freezing today and you were covered in goosebumps. A warm shower would do it. 

"Y/N? You decent?" The familiar voice of your boss called from the other side of your door which you and your friends had covered in stickers the last time they were here. You hmmed out to her not really caring what you looked like as you pulled on some sweatpants to open the door. Behind her stood a rather tall lad with tall blonde hair. "I just wanted to introduce you to Luke who will be replacing Harry for the 2pm set," You had heard about a new employee at the kids corner of the aquarium but had not expected this. Harry had quit last week after being attacked by an unknown fish in the small tank. 

"Oh yeah- Hi I'm Y/N" you introduced yourself holding out your hand to shake his. His hands felt calloused but soft at the same time in yours and you pulled back instantly refusing to meet his eyes after an apperent blush appeared on your cheeks. 

"Uh Hi, Luke. I'll see you at 2 then?" He said before nodding and leaving you in the doorway of your dressing room. 'You will' you whispered back absolutley gobsmacked. Realising the time you hurried to get your makeup redone and replace the sweatpants with your tail.

Ashton: 

"Come on get in! We playing a round of Mermaid!" You told Ashton from the pool side. He lifted his shirt over his head and dived into the 8 metre pool before joining you and your friends in a circle. "Right 3-2-1 GO!" On 1 your all took a large breath of air before going under the water and swimming around. Within 20 seconds Luke had already risin to the surface. Gosh for a lead singer he sure couldnt hold his breath. You pushed Ashton away as he tried to swim close to you wrapping his arms around you. By giggling you let out a few bubbles and clamped your hand over your mouth. Now all the boys had gone up to the surface and were trying to mess with you girls. 

You felt a slight knock to your head and closed your eyes. You would not be losing anyway by now Luke owed you all drinks but still you were standing under until you possibily couldn't. Your eyes closed again but this time you couldn't keep them open and hurriedly moved your arms to get to the top. As your eyes closed again you were pulled to the surface and splattered out water. 

"How about next time when we play once there are 4 people up we come up because you will die one day!" Ashton joked as you recovered from your near detah experience!

----Shoutout to my readers for there beign 50k veiws. Wow thats incredible. You guys  thankyou for the feedback whether it is good or bad youre great. Lots of love readers. 

<3