imagine tho

long time no post severe writers block is the excuse but this is cute af

imagine you couldnt get time off of work or university to come on tour with michael or thats what he thought.

for like the last month he had been really down and trying to put on a brave face for the fans and even the boys. but they knew and so they called you up and you organised to meet them in irvine at the tour bus right before a show. 

"hey y/n! shhh be quiet mikeys in the back. oh my god i can't even believe you you're here!" ashton said to you as he opened the tour bus door and pulled you in for a massive hug. you almost burst into tears as you missed him too he was one of your bestfriends after all. 

he helped you carry your suitcase into the living area where calum and luke squealed at the sight of you.

"y/n" they chimed embracing you in a massive hug, but were quickly pulled off of you by michael who had heard your voice and came out to see if he was halucinating. 

your arms wrapped tightly around each other he burried his face in your neck. 

"i cant believe you are here thankyou. i love you" he whispered and you could feel the tears on your shoulder. you had missed him more then words could ever say but it hit you now more then ever. 

-

after cuddling for a while on the couch both in tears and laughing at tour stories, the boys wanted to give you a tour of the bus. 

"and this is where we will sleep!" michael exclaimed proudly showing off his supringingly clean bunk.

"hey no, i actually want to be able to sleep at night thankyou" luke chuckled causing him to get whacked by michael. 

"you will in 4 nights maybe!" michael retailiated. 

-

and that was the best show michael had played all tour. because you were there screaming the lyrics from the wings louder then the fans in the crowd and just supporting him.