Wont go home Without You - maroon 5 MICHAEL

going to name you Kandy and this was so difficult to write becaus eit got to the point straightaway like the cheating. woah this was sad 

"hard to believe it"

YOUR POV

'bye mikey, i'll be home by 5' you shouted into the apartment as you slammed the front door, your coffee was hot in your hands making you hurry to your little car. turnign on the radio as soon as you were in and driving down the road. you went to grab your phone to check your emails but realised it wasn't in your bag. 

realising it was worth being late to work for the first time becaus eyou were missing your key part of your work was understandable so you turned around and drove home. quickly running up the stairs you ran into the kitchen where you had last left it and saw michael half naked with a woman underneath him on the counter.

'are you serious?' you asked. you were so overwhelmed you weren't even sure what to say. 'seriously michael. i fucking cook our meals on this counter!' you shouted causing them bouth the pull apart. michael covered the girls top half with his body, 'kandy-hey this isnt what it looks like'

'oh really? you filming a movie? practising for prank patrol?' the girl went to but in. 'no you whore you dodn't get a say and frankly id like you out of my house. which michael this is my house because remember you moved in with me so whore leave get your shit and don't come back' she scurried around the place picking up bits and pieces that you hadn't even noticed werent you. 'klara wait-'

'no michael you wont be until you are out of my house. see you don't even really care anymore. willing to spread whore germs where i cook our food. and i wasn't even gone an hour like you could ave waited. its almosta s though you were waiting for me to come home and find you like this just to get out of our relationship'

you were so mad you stormed into your bedroom and started packing a first suitcase chucking all of your clothes and belongings into bags. shoving too tolietries and everything. 

'YEAH MICHAEL WHATEVER BUT THIS TIME YOU WEREN'T DRUNK AND YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW? BECAUSE IT HAPPENED IN THE MORNING. I HADN'T EVEN LEFT THE HOUSE 5 MINUTES AND A HOE IS IN HERE WITH YOU!' you screamed as you packed your second suitcase. 'BUT KANDY YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME IS WEAR-'

'michael its to hard to believe it. its to hard to believe that you keep telling me the truth. because its always the same exuse over and over. like the last 5 girls? you weren't really drunk were you?'

he shamefully shook his head and stood back into the doorway. you stood up, wiped your eyes and grabbed your third suitcase wheeling them to the front door. 'seriously kandy i promise it wont-'

'yeah mcihael its hard to believe that when this isnt the first time its happened. i know it wont be the last so goodbye'

just as you were nearly out the door you realised this was your house, and everything wa sunder your name. 'actually no michael pack all your shit up and get out of my house-'

'wait what?'

'you moved in with me so get the fuck out.' in order to help him pack you chucked all of his stuff that was in recah out of th front door. and slammed it shut after him. a few moments later your burst into tears though determind to move on. 

this reminds me of the perks of being a wallflower except she doesnt know and im calling you anabeth and its not love he should have told her. isnt as cute as you might want but dilligaf2u so fucking wierd this is 

"and she left before i had the chance to say"

HIS POV