You are royalty (his POV)

Michael:

The girl before me twirled around in a little circle holding onto my hand for dear life her dress flowing around her feet. She smiled widely at me. "Whats the matter you?" She whispered. Her accent was thick and it made me smile.

"You remind me of a princess sometimes" I chuckled, I sometimes found my sense of humour funnier then anyone. She shook her head in annoyance. "Oh really funny about that" We burst out laughing together ignoring the irritated looks by her family. They didn't like me that much, I mean who wants their perfect princess daughter to date a punk rock hair dying tattoo loving band member? Not the royal family. But Y/N told them to shut up and let her live her life the way she wants.

"One day I'm going to marry you Y/N" I said pulling her in close. She looked up at me and smiled. "That would be nice, except lets not do it like this you know big huge wedding thousands of guests whom I've never met". I nodded agreeing this was all too much. "Your brothers wedding is nice though" I said teasing her in regards to her brothers wedding which we were at currently.

"Oh shut it, Lets go get drinks" 

"For someone of such a high class you speak rude girl"

Luke:

"Um excuse me?" a voice made me turn around and I almost cringed because I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone today.  I plastered a huge fake smile on my face and turned around to greet the person, 

"hel-" i was shocked the voice belonged to a girl no older then me who resembled so much like Princess Eriarna of England.

"Do you think I could like sit with you for a bit and vent?" She asked politely and gestured to the empty seat across from me at the coffee shop. I was a little dumbfounded why on earth would she want to vent to a random stranger let alone me. I stuttered over my words "em, sure-yeah take a seat I'm Luke who are you?" 

I shook her hand as she sat down very delicately "I'm Eriarna, and yes before you say anything I am the Princess of England but can we move past that I really need to get shit off my chest and you look trustworthy as shit-" never in my 19 years did I except to hear royalty cuss but I nodded and let her continue. 

I was so intrigued by her accent and everything she was saying, how could someone with so many opportunities be so upset and down. How could someones life be so imperfect but I understood with the media and expectations of the entire planet. Once she had finished venting a good hour or 2 later we exchanged numbers. 

"I feel like you would be good to have on hand if I need you" She whispered putting her number into my phone. "Like I said if you ever need to just text or call"

*start of fabulous relationship*

Calum:

I hadn't heard from Clarity in about a week, she told me she was headed on a little work tour of Australia and i haven't spoken to her since she left London. I was a little confused but went along with it she had her own life and i had mine. 

I will admit I had a crush on her, she was wonderful. We became internet bestfriends 3 years ago when she texted the wrong number (me) instead of her best friend. We had skyped many times in the past but as I got busier with the band i just haven't had time to. Speak of the devil and she shall appear

Claz: Cal? Look I just wanted to talk to you about something. 

I was confused. This line never ended well in fan fiction or the movies and I was extremely worried.

Me: Whats up? Are you okay?

Claz: I'm in sydney come and meet me at like 2.30pm I'll be in jeans and a green day shirt inside starbucks. hurry x

I replied agreeing and hurried to get dressed ignoring Ashton who was reminding me of song writing. But i was off. 

The girl stood in the back of starbucks was Princess Clarity, I didn't understand how I didn't put all the hints together. What the fuck. She ran over to me and engulfed me in a hug. "I take it by the look on your face you are shocked but I couldn't tell you I'm sorry but I ran away" 

"I just- well why?" I asked dragging her over to a table out of the publics eye. "Mother found my phone which I'm not supposed to have and wanted to know about you and she disapproved of your career and I ran away from the hotel." 

Ashton:

I entered Maybelle's quarter of the palace and headed in the direction of her room to find her. I was so excited I was hoping today would be the day I would propose to her. 

"May?" I called out as I entered her bedroom. She replied from somewhere in her ensuite. She poked her head around the corner. "Jesus Ash, I've been expecting a visit for ages. Come in come in" Maybelle popped back around the door and I followed her. I was very nervous. 

"Dear as much as I'd love to stay long is your Father around here somewhere?" I asked hoping she wouldn't ask too many questions. Maybelle shrugged her shoulders but turned to face me after brushing the last bit of her hair. "Ask Lady Jas she's across the hall she will be able to tell you" Without another word I sped across the hall to Lady Jasmine's room. I knocked anxiously. 

Maybelle's father King Johnsteph opened the door which made me turn bright red and get jittery. "Ashton, young fellow how are you?" He welcomed me into the room where many members of the royal family were having a small tea. "I'm okay-"

"You seem a little nervous relax. Is Maybelle not in?" He said gesturing to a chair next to his at the table. I shook my head. "Yeah I just visited her but I would like to ask you something if thats okay?" This got the attention of everyone and i was scared to death. These people could end my life if I fucked up. I think choosing to marry a royal came with big responsibility and I knew that which is why I stuck around for so long because I could handle it. Despite the band......

"Oh, do go on?" King Johnsteph turned to face me properly and put down his tea cup (how english)

"I would like permission to have your daughters hand in marriage if you please?" My words kind of came out in a big jumble of hocus locus and I wasn't sure if anyone understood but Maybelles fathers eyes lit up and so did his entire body off his chair. "Of course! Oh my god! I have been waiting for this day since you were introduced! Yes please take it" I was beyond ecstatic and my heart fluttered. Everyone around the room clapped. 

"Do you think she will say yes?" I asked after the 'party' minute was over and everyone nodded. Just at that moment Maybelle walked into Lady Jasmines room. "What is going on in here? it sounds like a party of baboons?"

"Nothing love nothing" and I pulled my soon-to-be fiancé onto my lap and kissed her cheek. 

{side note: none of these girls are based off any princesses and tbh i do not think they exist but remember they have lives and shit. and i know its improper the way they talk but they are human not just royalty} {johnsteph what kinda name did i just come up with?!?!!?!?!} 

ASHTONS IS MY FAVORUITE TBH OH AND I LOVE THE IDEA OF LUKES AND MICHAELS IS SO SASSY CALUMS IS GREAT 

feedback and like ideas pls <3