Baby Fever

Ashton:

"Oh my god Y/N! Look!" You moved your eyes away from your phone and up to your husband Ashton where he was subtly pointing at a couple holding a new born baby. "Its adorable" he whispered making goo-goo eyes at the small child. You rubbed his arm, "I know Ash" you returned your eyes back to your phone before it was snatched from your hands.

"Can we have baby?" He asked. You went wide eyed, although you and Ashton discussed having a baby months before you were even married you still weren't sure you were mentally prepared for it. "I'm still not ready Ash and I know I say it quite a bit but I'm not yet. I'm not in the right mind state" He turned his face into a cute pout and looked away. You knew he would probably burst into tears because its something you know he has wanted for ages. 

"Ash look at me baby-" he turned his body to you wiping his eyes quickly and you felt so bad. "I promise the moment I'm ready I'll tell you and we can try like straight away okay?" He nodded and pulled you into a massive hug. He became so attached he nearly knocked your coffee over. You both chuckled before returning your attention back to the back and making goo-goo eyes at it together. 

Michael: 

The timer went off 2 minutes ago but you were still holding out to wait for Michael to get home. You didn't want to look at the tests without him especially since he was ecstatic when you said you could start trying. The moment the front door opened you shouted for him to come upstairs and he flew up the staircase.

"Have you looked yet?" Michael asked the moment he laid eyes on you. "No I was waiting for you come on" You dragged him into the bathroom and looked at the 11 pregnancy tests across the counter. Positive. 

"HOLY SHIT!" He squealed and started clapping. You burst into tears. "Oh my god" You whispered you too were beyond excited. Having a baby was something you wanted since you were a little girl but had been enforced a few months ago when both calum and lukes wives had babies. 

"I'm so excited holy shit!" Michael exclaimed picking you up and spinning you around. "We need to find out how far along you are." He began to get serious you just chuckled and kissed his cheek overwhelmed with the news.

Luke:

You and Luke were invited to the Hemmings household to meet Luke's older brother Jacks new baby boy. The moment you clasped eyes on him you fell in love. For mostly the entire day the baby was spent in your arms or you were near it (in a non creepy way). Luke noticed and started to get worried heading over to the boys who were standing around with their wives.

"She hasn't left the boys side all day, is she like pregnant or something?" Calum asked and Luke shook his head. "No but I think-"

"Who's pregnant?" You appeared behind Luke wrapping your arms around him from behind and showing your face. "You." Michael said and you blushed a little bit shaking your head.

"No? But you'd like to be?" Ashton teased nudging Luke and winking. You blushed even redder nodding. "I suppose" The boys hurried off then as Luke pulled you around to his front. "So you want a baby huh?"

"Yeah but if you want to wait thats okay I know we've only been married a year but-" Luke interrupted you.

"We shall get started the moment we are home". 

Calum:

"Y/N why is there a fucking baby bottle box in the recycle bin?" Calum asked slamming the garage door shut after emptying the trash. "Oh wait what?" You asked wiping down the last of the bench. 

"I asked why there was a baby bottle box in the recycle bin? its like the third time theres been a baby object around the house is there something you want to tell me?"

"Oh my god no I'm not pregnant if thats what you think" You answered him. He had now come up behind you and was resting his had on your shoulder. "Well then why are there heaps of baby things around the house."

You blushed. "Well they were supposed to be subtle hints as to-"

"OH MY GOD WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WANTED MY D TO IMPREGNATE YOU WOMAN GOD UPSTAIRS WE GO"

thats that.

-

idk if this is baby fever but this is baby fever xoxoxoxoxoxox

fiz