You watch a movie with another boy

slanted is the boy you go to see another movie with. 

Ashton: michael. both you and michael had been hanging out to watch the new hobbit movie that was coming out. according to ashton, luke and calum the whole series was boring and none wanted to go. so michael took you as his plus one to the premier in New Zealand.  You were dressed Tauriel (sp?) and Michael as bilbo. It was quite a sight. You took some selfies before leaving your hotel room. but not before giving ashton a quick kiss 'don't forget mikey, she is mine' ashton sternly said playfully. 'i know i know youve been telling me for a little under a year now y/n lets goooo!' he cheered running down the hallway and too the elevators you not far behind.

@michael5sos: @y/t/n & i on our way to the premierrrrrr whose excited us!!! photo.kandl4io4i38

Calum: luke. You were absolutley bored out of your brains, it was friday night and nearly everyone you knew was busy. all except luke. one of your bestfriends, he unlike the other boys had finished recording some parts to some new songs and was bored too. after posting a tweet @y/t/n: im bored someone come see a movie with me' you got a text from luke telling you he would be there in 15 mintutes. you quickly brushed your hair and teeth and met him on the drive. 'what are we seeing' you asked now happy to be out of the house. 'lets see dumb and dumber too' luke replied showing yyou his phone. '@y/t/n: luke has jumped in to save the day! we are off to watch dumb and dumber too which i feel was made for luke and cal love u babez photo.djd39493' once the movie was over and you got home calum and the other boys were sitting all over the couch watching a movie. 'enjoy yourselves?" cal asked standing and kissing you. 'yes we did thankyou.'

Luke: ashton. @ashton5sos looking for someone to come see into the woods with me that isnt @y/t/n. she has been begging me to let her come with oh dear' you were currently sat next to ashton in the last row of the theatre shoving your face with popcorn as you watched into the woods. ashton was dozing off and you kept hitting him because this was the third time you had seen this movie in 4 days. #noregrets. eacht ime youd taken a different boy to see it with you. but much like the last they dozed off. 'oh my fuck ashton wake up' you jeered throwing your popcorn all over him. he startled awake. 'okay okay im up' after a while he dozed off so you dragged him out and went home lol

michael: calum. you and all of the boys were standing in the foyer of the cinemas deciding what movie you were all going to see. 'well i really want to see taken 3' michael whined but you weren't having it. 'but i'm going with ashton to watch big hero 6' luke cheered already decided. 'i want to see the wedding ringer' you sighed looking to calum for help. he shook his head and put his arms up. 'oh lord i want to see both of those movies'. it was then picked that michael would see taken 3 by himself and you and calum would go watch the wedding ringer saving seeing taken3 with calum another time.

im a lame af writer and updater whoosp