domestic!5sos BLURBS

michael:

okay but like you would come home from a really long day at work and you weren't feeling the greatest. the moment you walked in the door you realised it was way too quiet for a house of 2 young boys and michael....as you walked through the front of the house you saw the laundry still piled up where you left it this morning and the kitchen filled with dirty dishes but stopped when you reached the living room. despite the food wrappings and mess your 3 boys were curled up together on the ground play station controls on their laps. You inwardly awed at the sight, well hoping you did but michael started to stir. He noticed you int he corner of the room and sleepily beckond you. "Come cuddle with us" he said kissing your cheek as you squeezed in next to him. You felt little arms wrap around your tummy and 'mummy you're home' a little voice said.

ashton: 

ashton would be hands on when it came to helping out, he was always coming up with ideas as to what you both could do with your house to make it feel more like home. Since the announcement of you two expecting a baby irwin you were planning on moving to a bigger place anyway. The moment your new house was bought even listening to some of your ideas and styles for months Ashton renovated the house giving you a massive surprise 6 months later. 

"Ash make sure I don't fall or trip I swear-" you started keeping your hands over your eyes and your feet were directed by Ashton to the front door of your new house. "Y/n thats stupid you are 7 months pregnant why would i do that" You laughed but silently agreed, that was silly of you to say. You were in absolute awe, ashton had done an amazing job with the house and it was perfect for both of you. "Now to the nursery!" He squealed pulling you along.

calum:

Calum always got home from work before you did which meant he could get a start on preparing dinner. That didn't always go to plan. Right before you even turned off your car calum came flying out the front door with a dishrag around his finger. You hurried out the car scared as shit to see what had happened. "I cut myself on the knife!" Just as you went to correct him on his grammar he showed you the cut which did look quite deep. "Well keep that wrapped in it and go inside gosh you numnut" You followed closely behind him taking note of the state of the kitchen. "you were cutting potatoes calum, how is there flour on the tiles?"  He shook his head at you before returning to the first aid box. 

Luke:

Luke's favourite household chore was mowing the lawn. You weren't sure if it was because he could recreate the call me maybe video or just because but when the motor lawn mower was broken he'd bring out his dads old push mower and go for hours. You'd have to stop him sometime to remind him that his just shortening the grass not making it disappear. He would also watch the grass grow, literally to see when he could do it again. Luke also liked helping you cook dinner and make beds. 

Luke was an odd ball

_ UM TO THE BITCHES WHO THINK GETTING HAIRCUTS WITHOUT WARNING AND THEN GOING ON STAGE LAST NIGHT, LASHTON WHATS GOOD?

we have 2013 5sos back with brand new music, christ good luck. 

IF YALL COULD PLEASE GO ADD MY 5SOS TEXTS AND "FLY AWAY TONIGHT: A SHORT STORY //5SOS TO YOUR LIBRARIES THAT WOULD BE GREAT 

lotta love and support