Meeting the family - Calum and Luke

EDITED GRAMMAR

Calum: You at very quietly in your seat, you looked up towards the stage where in just 10 minutes you boyfriend Calum and his bandmates would be rocking a show. "Oh my gosh Y/N!" You heard a squeal. You slowly turned to be met by a lady  rushing towards you with open arms. 

"Um hello?" You said returning the hug as you were un aware of who this was. "Oh, Calum must not have told you. My name is Joy. I'm his mum!" Your nerves then suddenly kicked in as you realised this was his mum and you had to impress. "I love the shirt by the way!" She laughed. You looked down to see, calums fast plastered all across your shirt. After chatting a while the show began and you both were jumping around and singing. 

You took Joy backstage after the show and ran straight into Calum. "Hey baby! Hey Mum! Nice surprise?" he laughed. You nodded and so did Joy. "She's lovely" you both said at the same time and burst out laughing. Calum just shook his head and grabbed the keys to his house to take you to meet his dad and sister Mali-Koa

Luke: "Y/N!" Luke called from the bottom of the stairs. "Yeah?" You called back, you had just hopped out the shower and was only wrapped in a towel when Luke called you. Thinking you were the only 2 in, you walked down the cold steps to where you heard your name being called. "Luke did you-oh" Everyone's heads turned to you. "I'm sorry, let me go put some clothes on" You blushed as everyone giggled. "Its fine dear, though I wasn't supposed to meet you like this.I'm Liz" She stuck out her hand to shake and said "i would hug you  but i don't want to make you feel awkward" You laughed. 

"Y/N this is my Mum Liz, my dad Andrew and my older brothers - Ben and Jack." Luke said wrapping his arm around your waist. "Now its lovely to meet you all, but please excuse me while I put some clothing on." You laughed running upstairs.

"Shes lovely Luke" you heard his mum say.

-----

Short sorry but I got in trouble for writing hehe. 

PLEASE DONT HATE ON ME

Feekbe <3

EDITED GRAMMAR