Summertime Girls - Masketta Fall

Ashton:

'I wait all year for summertime...'

You were off at college in America studying your arse off to get the best education you possibly could. This ment leaving your friends and family and your boyfriend Ashton irwin at home in Australia unless of course Ashton was in America when you were on holiday. you waited all year just to go home for 3 months to see everyone. It was always a big deal and lots of get togethers and catch ups. Skype just not mking do all year. Ashton and you would usually do a lot together seeing him more then anyone.

Michael:

'Smiling at the world...'

You and Michael were sitting in a private jet on your way to Bora Bora. You were currently on holiday from work, Michael was off from tour. You'd just celebrated christmas and New Year. now you were relaxed and completey happy. no new rumours from the media the fans were happy and you and michael were great. From your seat you were looking down at the world below you smiling because everything was perfect at the moment and thats how you wished it would stay.

Luke:

'With the bikinis out til the sun goes down...'

Everyday you and Luke plus the boys were hanging out at the beach and having lots of fun from dawn break to sunset. Today you had invited all of your girlfriends and the other boys had invited friends and their girlfriends. You were all in matching bikinis except different colours ranging from white to black. At sunset you would all put on similar ocver ups and start a bomb fire.

Calum:

'I love the way they dance....'

You ran around the outdoor dance floor doing spins and points along to the radio music. Calum's 4 year old cousin May was dancing around you with the biggest smile on her face. you were both chuckling away and Calum was watching with his family and the rest of the crowd. Calum saying it whenever you made eyecontact.

if you havent heard masketta fall well maybe you should go have a listen ;)

enjoy X