Fall

full credit: ashtonsgloriouscurls.tumblr.com

Luke: It was that time of year again, that time when the leaves go from green to orange, brown and sometimes even black. that time where the weather gets colder, the days get shorter and winter is approaching. And on this day, you and had decided to brave the cold weather because the sun was shining and the weather predictions for the next week weren't looking too good. You'd somehow managed to drag luke out of bed and convince him to come with you.

Luke wasn't too excited about going out, so for the first ten minutes or so all you heard from him was "Holy shit it's freezing", "Where are we even going?" and "Can we go home, I think my nose is about to fall off", until you finally snapped.

"For god's sake Luke! It's just a little cold weather, you're not gonna die, just deal with it, please" You sighed, a frustrated laugh escaping your chapped, cold lips.

You heard luke sigh quietly before mumbling a "Sorry love, you know I don't like being cold..." as he wrapped an arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer to his side.

"I know, but I promise we're just gonna go for a short walk and then maybe go get some coffee and head home?" You smiled, looking up at him.

"Alright.. If we're still cold when we get home I know a way or two we could get warm..." He smirked, laughing when you pushed him playfully "God, you're such a boy"

"You love it though" He grinned, kissing your forehead gently

"Unfortunately"

Michael: You woke up to the sound of rain drumming on your bedroom window, the wind roaring through the streets outside. You smiled as you heard your boyfriend taking a deep breath behind you, his arms snaking around your waist, pulling you closer to his chest.

"Let's just stay in bed all day" He mumbled into your hair, kissing your scalp lightly.

"I like that idea" You nodded, turning over to face him

"We could go out and get some food and then go home and just play video games, have sex and cuddle all day" He grinned, against your lips, giving you a gentle kiss.

"Alright, but only if we can play Assassins creed and GTA" You said seriously, giggling when he just sighed happily and hugged you tightly

"God, I love you so much"

Ashton: The weather God's were particularly hormonal today, having sent a storm your way, resulting in flooded streets, trees falling left and right and you and Ash being stuck inside, which you didn't really mind at all.

"Let's bake something!" He suddenly said from his spot under you, making you jump and tear your eyes away from the movie that was playing on the tv in front of you.

"Alright, what do you wanna bake then? We can't exactly go outside to get things we need with this weather" You mumbled

"I don't know let's just see what we have and make something fun we haven't made before!" He giggled, sitting up, and since you were laying on top of him, sitting you up as well.

"Come on, let's go brainstorm together!" He said excitedly, pulling you up with him and going into the kitchen, both of you picking anything that potentially could be used for baking out of the fridge and cupboards.

"Alright, we've got, blueberries, chocolate, flour, milk, eggs, butter, baking soda, sugar..." Ashton said slowly trying to think of something to make.

"I know! Let's make blueberry cupcakes with chocolate butter cream!" You gasped, grinning at him.

"Yes! To the mixing bowl!" He chanted, making you laugh.

And that's how you spent the rest of your day, making blueberry cupcakes, having small food fights and when you eventually finished baking and cleaning the kitchen, you cuddled on the couch for the rest of the night, which is where you both fell asleep, wrapped in each others arms and a chick flick playing on the tv.

Calum: The first thunderstorm of the season had just hit, and Calum did his best to distract you from it. This resulted in cuddling in bed for hours when you woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back to sleep because of the weather, showering together in the morning, making breakfast together and finally, building a blanket fort in the living room. He didn't leave your side, knowing how it could set off one of your anxiety attacks, and he hated seeing you scared.

You were giggling together, moving furniture in the living room to make the fort as amazing as possible, and even bringing the fairy lights from your bedroom in there to make it cosy.

After about an hour or so the fort was finished, and you were thrilled about the result.

"I'll go get my computer and we can watch a few movies and cuddle... sounds good?" Calum mumbled from where he was standing behind you, your back pressed to his chest as you looked out the window, trying to face your fear.

"c'mere, I don't want you standing here alone" He said, tugging your hand gently as he walked towards your room to retrieve his laptop, before going back into the living room and getting comfy in the fort.

"Thanks for today Cal" You mumbled after a while as you were laying on the pillows int he fort, your head resting on his shoulder, his arm wrapped firmly around your waist.

"You're welcome baby girl, I just wanted to make you feel safe and think about something else" he smiled before planting a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"I always feel safe with you" You smiled, yawning quietly, your eyes starting to get droopy from the lack of sleep the previous night.

"Get some sleep, I'm not going anywhere" was the last thing you heard before your eyes closed and darkness surrounded you as you slipped off into a dreamless sleep.

#5sos#5sos imagines#5sos preferences#ashton irwin#luke hemmings#calum hood#michael clifford#luke imagine#ashton imagine#calum imagine#michael imagine#5 seconds of summer

full credit: ashtonsgloriouscurls.tumblr.com