Fly Away - 5sos cake/4

hese two are kind of joined and continue on from each other - might turn this into a fanfic one day

Calum:

I won't waste another day wishing this would fade away Running we're not looking back

You and Calum kept giving each other knowing glances then towards the clock above the chalk board at the front of your class. Only 5 more minutes, 5 minutes of sitting in Mr U's english class listening to boring Shakespeare, 5 more minutes of being contained in a tiny classroom with bitchy, or hormonal teenagers. You turned around subtly and nodded at Calum's best friend Luke, he was already packing up his textbooks. The moment the bell rang you 3 left out of your seats and to Calums car. You were running, running away from the stupid paper town you lived in where nobody believed any of you would make it. Once you were all safely secured in the car and Lukes girlfriend had hopped in Calum sped off down to the high way, the windows down green day blasting and terrible singing you were finally free not planning to ever go back.

Luke:

I want a little bit of California With a little bit of London sky // I want a little bit of open ocean With a New York state of mind

Once you were in the car with Luke, Calum and his girlfriend you were bursting with excitement and relief, you no longer had to sit in class or go home to your boring life style that couldn't be changed. the world was your oyster. you had been saving for months and pulled out your cash.

"where to y/n?" luke asked you his smiling was massive obviously sharing the same relief. "i want to go to California but then to london and i want to feel the breeze in my hair over the ocean but new York!" you exclaimed. calum cheered and turned off the highway into the airports massive carpark. none of you knew were to go first, the places were endless.

"lets just fly away, fly away tonight guys" calum said running into the airport.

lol bye