Chapter Fourteen.

Denki walked into the sweet shop, what do I bring her? I heard a lot of girls like this place.

Denki looked down at the sweets in the glass stands, "huh! Kaminari-kun!" "Uraraka-san! My savior!" He shouted, "what do you think [Name] would like?!" "Huh? Midoriya-chan? Are you going over there too?"

Denki nodded, "[Name]-chan said she wanted to have a sleep over and to have me over for dinner since I joked that she probably eats more at home." Denki whispered the last part and watched as Uraraka glared at him, "Kaminari-kun, you can't joke about a girls eating habits like that!" She scolded before getting embarrassed, "I was actually heading over there too..." She mumbled out before looking at her classmate, "want to go half and half on those macrons?" Denki nodded, "yeah! Thank you Uraraka-san thats a great idea."

The brown haired girl looked at Denki who stared at the macrons in anticipation, probably counting which ones [Name] would like.

"Are you and Midoriya dating?" The blond blushed, "No! We're friends." She hummed, "so you like her!" "I guess." He said, "anyways! What color of macrons should we get her?"

Uraraka hummed, he's avoiding the question, but whatever, I'll let him go this time! She decided as she looked at the display case, "hmm, what flavor does she like?" "Oh! [Insert flavors here]!"

Uraraka looked at the blond suspiciously, "you sure know a lot about [Name]." "We spend lunches together." He said laughing nervously.

Uraraka hummed, "we'll take [insert flavors] of macrons please!" The woman nodded, "here you go sweet heart it'll be..."

Denki watched the cakes, she mentioned she likes cake, I wonder if she wants one... "Denki, I need eleven.." "Oh here." He said handing her a twenty, she laughed, is he looking at the cakes?

Would she like [this flavor] or [that flavor]? I should go with [that flavor], said she liked that one more.

||

[Name] laughed while Izuku helped her find the clothes she wanted to wear. "[Name], you're so weird." He said snorting as his sister huffed.

"It would be weird if I wore your clothes! I should be in normal people clothes." Izuku laughed, "I know I know, you said so yesterday!"

Izuku yelled looking for the take top [Name] wanted, as she wore the All Might T-shirt. "I found it!" He screamed making [Name] giggle, "here [Name]." He said, handing it to the girl while he dug for a pair of shorts.

Today's going to be hot, so I should grab us both a pair of shorts.

Meanwhile, [Name] searched for the tag, taking the large All Might shirt off to put on the velvety material [favorite color] top. [Name] messed with it, the velvet feeling nice against the [skin color] skin, and the straps being skinny enough to be comfortable.

"Here are the shorts." Izuku yelled throwing them at his sister from behind him while he still searched for his basket ball shorts that are drowned out by your clothing.

[Name] hummed as she quickly put them on zipping them up as she huffed, "okay ready!" She yelled as Izuku rolled his eyes changing into his shorts and T-shirt, "no you're not. You need shoes." Izuku chastised as [Name] groaned, Izuku throwing white socks at the petite girl. "Don't groan, put on shoes!"

[Name] sighed putting on the socks as she felt a pair of tennis shoes hit her, "[Name], hurry up! They'll be here soon!" [Name] sighed dramatically putting the shoes on.

A beat of silence fell over the siblings as Izuku sighed, "do you like Kaminari-kun?" "Yeah, I like everyone!" [Name] assured as Izuku sighed, "I mean more than a friend?"