Prologue Two.

"[Name], sweetheart? Are you okay?" Inko asked as [Name] pushed away her plate, "I'm sorry mom, I'm just not in the mood today." [Name] said with a small laugh, "lately eating food has made me feel weird." "Do you want to go to the doctors?" Inko asked worriedly as [name] hummed a no, "I'll be fine, my quirk doesn't even let me get sick that easy, it's probably just nerves for the exams we've been having." [Name] assured her with a grin as Izuku looked at you worriedly, "are we still on for Friday?" [Name] smirked at your brothers question, "have I ever missed an All Might marathon?" [Name] asked with a tasing smirk as Izuku chuckled, "no, you haven't."

Katsuki watched as [Name] threw away the sandwich, only one bite taken as Izuku looked at his sister worriedly, "[Name]?" Izuku asked worriedly, holding her hand making Katsuki turn around annoyed, why the fuck is she acting like this? Like she's some dainty fuck when I know she can kill a person without touching them. He thought bitterly as [Name] covered her mouth with her [skin colored] hand walking out fastly, Izuku following her and Katsuki behind the two.

What the hell are those two doing? He thought as he walked faster, why the hell did they... Katsuki stopped upon hearing gagging, "[Name], what's wrong, recently you've changed ever since they turned their bullying on..." "It's just hard to eat, I'm sorry Izuku."

"We'll work on it, together." He said with a soft tone, making Katsuki pissed, what the hell is up with those fuckers?

Katsuki noticed something being off again when [Name] stretched lightly, a few pops here and there, her arms thinner than ever. Katsuki thought [Name] looked like a skeleton, one with skin on it.

"What was the first quirk that ever appeared?" Katsuki ignored the question, not bothering to answer it, instead deciding to watch [name]. He watched as the girl raised her arm confidently, fast and swiftly, "Midoirya-san." "The first quirk appeared in Qing Qing City in china, a baby boy born with light surrounding him, also, may I use the restroom." The teacher sighed, "yes Midoirya-san you may. Midoriya-kun, I take it you need to leave too incase she has another fainting spell?" "You can send a girl with her." Katsuki said annoyed as the teacher sighed, "Midoirya-kun, go with Midoirya-san, if she passes out take her to the nurse and come back to class."

Katsuki tch'd, I don't know why they're all acting like she won't just be better in ten minutes!

Izuku watched as [name] came out, washing her mouth out with water and popping a piece of gum in her mouth, "here, eat this." "Huh?" His sister asked, retying her mascot, "it's a granola bar. The doctor said these should help your condition." "Thanks Izuku." [Name] said picking it apart as she felt her head splitting and her body feeling cold, "you okay?" "Yeah, it's just cold." "It's seventy degrees in here." He said as he faced her, "are you sure you don't..." "I'm sure, I'll get better on my own eventually." "We'll get you better, together." He said as she closed her eyes, "thanks Izuku." [Name] mumbled, before she felt her eyes close on themselves against her will.

Izuku caught his sister and picked her up, it's a good thing mom, [name] and I do Yoga together, I don't know if I'd be able to carry her so easily, even if she is only ninety pounds.

"She passed out again?" The teacher asked annoyed as Izuku glared at the teacher, feeling annoyed, "the doctors said she's getting fainting spells easily since she's been training her quirk, she's just over worked." Izuku told his teacher sharply, the man stopping knowing it was territory he couldn't cross without facing some form of backlash.

When the fuck did the school start getting scared of fucking Deku like he'd do shit? "Is that also why she can't fucking eat shit nerd?" Katsuki asked Izuku who stared at him blankly, his eyes no longer showing warmth he once had for the teen, "if it is? Why would that be your business Kacchan?"