Chapter Thirty-Two

[Name] laughed as she kissed Amajiki's shoulders.

"What? Me intern with you?" She asked, shocked that Amajiki would want her stuck with him for well... a whole entire week!

"Oh! Oh! If not him! Then join me! Please!" Nejire asked excitedly. "You'd be so cute to have with us! Not to mention that you asked for a new costume upgrade ever since the USJ attack on your class! Please it would be so fun!" She yelled out as Recovery girl bonked the girl with her cane, going to scold the two before Mirio joined in.

"What about Sir and I!? I'm sure we could also use a healer! Plus you'd get way more experience with someone who was the side-kick of All Might!" He yelled out as Izuku walked in, sighing as he brought his sister the offers she got.

"Are others bugging you to join...?" "I-I want to meet Fat Gum!" [Name] yelled, her cheeks hot as she felt excitement at her finger tips.

"P-plus Amajiki-Senpai is always somehow getting hurt, you know!?" [Name] yelled out. "Fat Gum is also so cool! I want to learn how to protect people like him, a-and he's so confident! He's l-like the whole hero package!" [Name] yelled out as Izuku blinked.

"W-wait- the-they're the big three!?" Izuku asked staring at the other students who he was ready to kick out of the room; even if it costed him his life.

"Mhm! They come in for healing a lot since Amajiki-senpai is always going plus ultra on the job!" [Name] cheered as Izuku snorted at his sisters words. He was glad that after the sports festival she seemed better.

While it's been a bit awkward for the two since they're fight(re: [Name]'s yelling). It's been better. The relationship between the two siblings doesn't feel like theres a barrier anymore.

Although Izuku feels like his sister has been keeping a few secrets from him, but he won't push it.

Because Izuku isn't the only one in [Name]'s life anymore. There's so many people around the two now, that even he's noticed it. The way he's been moving away from his sister and gravitating to the side of Tsu, Ochako, and Iida. How his eyes wanter to Todoroki and Ochako more then ever now since he's told them about how he was a 'late bloomer'.

Even how he shares notes with Yaoyorozu, to compare and contrast. How Bakugo's friends come up to him and ask for his homework and notes.

He's made friends, and he needs to stop acting like he only has [Name] now.

He's noticed how his sisters the same as well. She holds Denki's hands in the halls. She smiles as she talks to the upper years; she's adored by many.

Especially the second and third years.

Most being business students and Gen ed, captured by her bright personality and her kind words. His sister is loved and adored by many. A kind healer who's set to be the next Recovery Girl.

He knows the two have drifted, but how could he not have noticed the gap between the two now-a-days? Was he blinded by the light of his sister as well?

He felt white about the situation; like there was nothing there, but he knew that it was grey. Black and white mixing making him feel nothing and everything at the same time. He felt like the emotions he had in him were going to burst.

Like at any moment he could cry out of frustration, yell in rage, throw things, and hide in his room all at the same time, but he can't do that.

"Izuku? Who're you going with?" [Name] asked as Izuku was snapped out of his thoughts, forced to think back to his sister.

"Oh. I got an offer or two, not many want the boy who broke his bones on live TV. I guess it was pretty intimidating. I uh, was going to go with this old hero, Gran Torino; he's an old teacher here." Izuku said as Recovery girl rolled her eyes.