Chapter Forty-Seven

When [Name] is finally able to return home, she's surprised to open the door to find Hisashi, Hana, and Tenko in her living room, "Tenko." [Name] greets as the boy hums.

"[Name]," he says as Hana grins.

"You have my old quirk? How's that working for you?" she asks as she holds [Name] close to her chest as [Name]'s face is planted in her large breast and she's starting to see what Mineta's fuss was all about. This is comfortable.

"Uhm, good... what quirk do you have now?" [Name] asks Hana curiously as she laughs at the younger girl's words and [Name] could hear the back of a game system running as Izuku and Tenko curse at one another and the medic hero trainee doesn't understand how Izuku got over the whole 'I was evil and now I'm not thing' he typically holds grudges.

But just with this first half of your guys' year alone, he's been able to overcome it with ease.

"I have a memory manipulation quirk, but there are other good aspects as well. I'm going to join Hisashi and Tenko in atoning for our crimes under UA instead of the hero commission... they're under uhm, investigation," she whispers the lost part in [Name]'s ear as the girl holds the older one in her arms.

"What are you two playing, Izuku, Tenko?" you asked as your father smiled.

"Stardew Valley. It's a quirk game I stole from All for One's place," he says proudly as Inko sighs.

"Hisashi! Don't encourage all our kids to steal! Hana and Tenko are getting out of villainy!" she yells as Izuku snickers.

"Mom went and got more kids... Dad likes bringing them home, huh?" he asks as Tenko snorts.

"Does she count your boyfriend and girlfriend too?" he asks as Izuku's face flushes.

"She's getting there. I think she's still surprised I got both," he says as [name] nods.

"Yeah. I'm surprised they actually like you." she teased as Hana gasped.

"Burn." she says as Izuku gasps.

"Tenko, Hana! Don't pick on me! I'm a baby!" he yells as [Name] giggles as she rolls her eyes.

But the comment makes her think about UA and everything going on.

What will come out of this event? Will the school recover?

Will she bring it to the ground with her idea of being a hero?

||

Denki watches as the news shows protesters outside of UA's doors, as he bites his lips.

"[Name] didn't do anything wrong," he mutters as his mother nods.

"I know sweetheart, but people suck," she says, but Denki can't just take that laying down, bringing out his phone he gathers the numbers of everyone [Name]'s ever helped.

UA CHAT

DENKI: Can you guys put those who've been helped by [Name] in this chat! Don't add [Name]— don't even tell her about this, I have a plan.

He texts out as numbers get added to the group more and more.

He won't let the person he loves get discriminated against, he can't stand it.

Not since he saw the young girl crying in a hospital bed, she only killed All for One because it was the safest option.

||