Chapter Forty

Ten more chapters + 3 epilogues :DDDD

"Izuku! Just tell me if I look good!" [Name] yelled at her brother who sighed.

"You look fine!" Izuku yelled back as Inko chuckled at the pair of siblings.

If you asked her a year ago if she thought she'd see them yelling at each other over clothing she would laugh at you and tell you that her kids don't argue.

But now she gets to see them be normal and she enjoys it.

"But would Denki be impressed!?" [Name] yelled, as Ochako stood next to [Name], hands on her shoulder as the girl nuzzled her face near [Name]'s, telling her that she's just so cute.

"Honestly, I think he would be impressed by anything." Shoto said, laying on Izuku who was putting on his shoes, the two-toned boy waiting for his older brother at the Midoriya household.

"Really?" [Name] asked helplessly as Inko giggled into her hands, sipping her tea.

She can't remember a time where her children seemed so happy.

||

[Name] fiddled with the hem of her skirt, thanking her lucky stars that Ochako was kind enough to hem some old clothes of hers for the [skin color] skinned girl.

She wondered what she must look like to others.

If she looks cute right now, badass, maybe someone even thinks she looks beautiful.

What do others perceive her as? She wonders why she wants to know after all this time.

"[Name]!" Denki calls, running over to her as Mina joins in next.

[Name] knows the bubbly girl had been trying to get close to her, but it's kind of awkward since she's really close with Bakugo.

"Hi-hi!" Mina exclaims, taking [Name]s hands into hers. "I'm so glad you let us come!" She yelled as [Name] laughed lightly.

"Why wouldn't I?" She asked, genuinely confused, sure she wasn't close to anyone outside of Izuku and hers friend group, but she would never tell anyone they couldn't attend a shopping trip that others were already joining in on.

"Well... I uhm, I like uh- I like you know- anyways! I'm friends with Bakugo-kun and so are others... so I thought you would like tell us no." Ashido muttered as [Name] blinked.

"Did Bakugo-kun tell you about our past or something?" [Name] asked as Ashido quickly let go of her hands.

"I have to go! Uhm... enjoy your date!" Ashido yelled, skipping away as [Name] turned to Denki.

"She was acting sort of weird." [Name] muttered as Denki sighed.

"Bakugo told Kirishima and Ashido about his past with you. After the fight at the sports festival he was sad and so they went to his house to cheer him up and he broke." Denki said as [Name] hummed.

"So they have that sort of relationship?" [Name] asked as Denki nodded.

"I guess so. I only hang around with Sero when hes with Kirishima, so I don't know much." Denki said, as he scratched the back of his neck. "I hang around Izuku a lot more now." He said with a light laugh as [Name] huffed.

"Well- now- now you should hang around me more! Got it!" She yelled as chuckles could be heard from others around her.

"Who new Medic was going to be dating Stungun's son?" A whisper came as someone else giggled.