Chapter Thirteen.

Bakugo stood out, waiting for the mustard blonde, where the fuck is he? Bakugo thought with annoyance while he waited outside the 1-A classroom. I just want to tell him that I don't like that fucking blind bitch! I'm not letting anyone think I fucking like her!

He tapped his foot impatiently waiting until the blond walked into the classroom, "we need to talk once you get your fucking shit." Denki nodded, why the fuck is he sad!? Is he actually annoyed over the fact we kissed! It's her fucking quirk!

"What's up Bakubro?" Denki asked, hands in pocket as his heart sped up with anger, dude! Denki thought, stop getting mad! He demanded as if his heart could hear him.

"I don't like that blind bitch alright! So stop fucking moping and giving me that fucking side eyed bullshit!" He yelled catching the attention of others.

Denki blushed, oh god, oh god, he knows. He can't know! "I don't like her like that!" Denki screamed out in embarrassment his voice cracking. "Sure whatever the fuck you say!" Bakugo yelled, "well whatever I was just letting you know since you seemed hurt!"

Denki laughed through his embarrassment, "I wasn't hurt by you kissing [Name]-chan!" Bakugo smirked, "sure you weren't."

||

All Might froze at the sounds of the woman scream, the he heard [name]'s sigh, "go get em All Might!" She cheered as Izuku nodded, "mom will understand."

All Might smiled at the two, "thank you!" He yelled as he rushed off, looking forward to finding somewhere to bulk up, I need to save her!"

||

[Name] growled as she held Izuku close to her chest, one of the boys laughing. "Oh look it the quirkless kid and his useless sister." Bakugo watched his middle school lackys picked on the two siblings.

"Knock it off!" [name] yelled, her heart pounding, [Name], calm down. We need to be Izuku's hero too.

"What are you going to do? Use your healing quirk to hurt us?" They asked condescendingly as [name] growled. "No worse." She said as Bakugo froze, is she going to kill them!? Just for picking on Deku, I need too... He froze upon seeing his old friends face, calm and collected as she put Izuku down softly.

[Name] got up, readying herself in the correct position, "your rib cage, it's hurt." She told the one on the left as he froze. "How the.." he was cut off by a swift jab, "ow fuck! You bitch!"

[Name], using all the might the small girl had while the other boys checked on their friend picked up her brother and ran.

Sad to say she only maybe got five feet before she started to breath heavy.

Izuku, you wight so much! She thought as she heard yelling, "get back here you blind bitch!"

I need to hide Izuku, he hit his head too hard! I can't risk healing him fully yet until I know it's safe.

So she set him down in an alley way she remembers playing in with him. "Stay safe Izuku." [Name] said as she kissed his forehead, it won't wake you up, but it'll make you safe from getting a concussion.

[Name] stepped out of the alley way, ready to fight the three boys with her pressure points alone, I won't let Izuku get hurt for me any more! This time it's my turn to be his hero against these bullies!

I'll save Izuku this time around!

||

"There you fucking are you bitch." One spat, he was the one [name] jabbed in the rib cage, she thinks. They all sound around the same to her.