Chapter Four.

Izuku smiled, putting the tracking device on your tie, "see, now [phone name] can track me, and I can track you, we'll always be able to find each other!" Izuku yells as Inko giggles, her phone hooked up to both of yours as All Might awkwardly sits on the couch, "and I have one why?" He asks as Inko turns her motherly green eye glare at him.

"You're probably the most reckless one here!" She yells as Recovery Girl smiles happily, "even I have one, Toshi." She says happy someone else scolds All Might with her, All Might and Recovery Girl watch as Izuku hooks the communication device to your good ear, "is it in good?" "Yes, it is, thank you Izuku." She says as she messes with it, "I wonder how it works, theres no microphone for it." He says as Inko blinks, "wait!" She yells running to the room, things clashing as she came back, "there mini mics, your dad was a fan of Present Mic." She whispered, "he even got to make his microphone for his speakers, let's hook these onto your collars." She mumbles putting both on the collars with a smile, "now turn them on!" She says excitedly, her green eyes lighting up.

"Whoa! Izuku, I can hear you, in my ear." [Name] says taking pauses for dramatic affect as Izuku snorts, "mom, we're gonna get perfect grades from now on." He jokes as Inko puts a hand on her hips, "mister you better not!" [Name] giggles, "no worries, Izuku and I already get good grades, we don't need to cheat mom." [Name] tells her as Izuku looks at the tasers, "should I just give them both to [Name]?" He mumbled out loud as [Name] ears perk, "Izuku! No! I don't even need one." "Maybe the support class can make taser gloves?" He wonders, "should I take up inventing and make it myself?"

"Young Midoriya, please, don't." All Might says worry in his voice, if power loaders fear over his new student is anything to go by, we can't let Young Midoirya meet her, who knows what kind of things he'll ask her to make to protect Young Girl Midoriya. Recovery Girl seemed to have the same thought as she handed her a taser, "just take it, [Name], your father made two right? Maybe you can find something in these to find him."

[Name] and Izuku nod excitedly, hoping they can use it to find him.

[Name] awkwardly stood in the cafeteria for the orientation, "we have a new medic the first years and oler years can go to!" the principal chirps excitedly, "I've been asked to share that she's blind, so if you're hurt you may need to tell her where, each class will be getting to meet her, we will start with the third years first and make our way down to the first years." You felt your neck hair rise at the statement before breathing out.

I need to find our father, she thinks, for mom, and if I'm a hero I can do that and protect those I love, I will beat this feeling and I'll be there for Izuku, so from now on [name], you'll be facing this head on! [name] thought with determination as Recovery Girl patted her head, "you can do this deary. I believe in you." For some reason, all the nervous feelings [name] once had floated away with a single touch.

Izuku held the ball in his hand, tightening it again and again, "come on you damn nerd we don't have all day!" Katsuki screams as Izuku feels red running through his blood, anger festering at his finger tips, as he glared at the sky, using his quirk, he remembered his teachers words, I'm not against expelling someone who cannot use their quirk properly.

I won't leave [Name] to be a hero alone. He thinks, even if we're not a hero sibling duo, we'll always fight together. He thinks, waiting for the last minute to send it off in one finger, looking back at his teacher he grinned, "hows that for quirk control?" He asks and seeing his teachers grin, he knows it impresses him enough.

"I was just kidding no one gets expelled, now get back in your uniform and head to class, Midoirya?" "Yeah?" He asks as Aizawa looks at him, "go get healed by your sister." He says as Izuku grins, "alright."