Chapter Forty-Nine

Moving into the dorms was easy, with the help of Ochako, Shouto, Denki, and Izuku, the dorm room had been set up relatively quickly. "You have pictures of us!?" Ochako yelled, sobbing as [name] nodded.

"Of course I do! You're one of my best friends! And-and a second sister!" she yelled as the girl's face flushed.

"[Name]!" she whined as [Name] grinned Denki snickering as he blinked.

"Whoa, when did you get this picture?" he asked as [Name] gasped.

"Oh yeah! The picture of us walking was taken by All for One, Tenko gave it to me as an apology for you know... being a bad guy and attacking us," she says as Izuku sighs.

"I-I have one too of Ochako, Shouto, and I." he admits as Denki blinks.

"You both forgave him for a photo?" he asks as [Name] whistles.

"Noooo." she says, turning to Shouto as she holds him, "Shouto, protect me," she says as Shouto prepares his ice quirk.

"Of course," he says, breathing out as Denki put the photo down, his arms raised as he sighed.

"I get it, I get it!" he yells as [Name] laughed, giving Shouto a hug as she thanked her best friend who nodded.

"Anytime," he says as the two girls laugh at him.

He's so dorky. [Name] and Ochako thought with a smile on their face. Except one found it cute and the other just thought it was funny.

||

"[Name]!" Izuku yelled, opening the doors as the girl rolled in her [Favorite Color] bedspread.

"I don't wanna!" she screamed as Izuku glared at his sister.

"[Name]!" he yelled as [name] groaned, getting up as she stretched.

"I just wanna be a pretty girl and sleep forever!" she yelled as Denki snickered.

"Pretty girls don't spend their days sleeping in on a school day," Denki says as the girl frowns.

"Fine, fine!" she yells, throwing the covers off her as she frowns at her boyfriend, kissing his cheek as she leaves to get her uniform, Izuku kicking himself and Denki out as the blond pouted.

"Let it slide, Izuku," he begs as the green-haired boy punches his friend in the face, Denki yanking on his cheeks as Ochako and Shouto separate the two, muttering it's too early for their brotherly love.

||

"I guess Tenko finally found Dabi and Hana found love," Izuku says as [Name] gasps.

"Hana-nee found love!? With whom!?" she yells, leaning over the cafeteria table as Ochako and Tsuyu sigh, holding the girl back as Izuku blinks.

"Uhm... Hawks? They're on a date? I guess Dad is stalking them?" he says as you gasp.

"Denki! Let's go on a date!" she yells taking out her phone as she calls Tenko.

"What do you want, [Name]?" Tenko asks as the girl swallows her food.

"Where's Hana-nee's next date, brother!?" she asks as Tenko sighs.

"I just convinced Hisashi to stop, don't tell me I have to do the same to you," he says as [name] frowns.

"What if...what if I tell you about it? Like I wear a camera and you get to watch it?" she says and the group of friends think there's no way he'll give out the information just to watch his older sister's date.