Chapter Fifteen

[Name] smiled as she reached the mountain hill, "hold on [Name]-chan! Don't tun too fast!" Denki shouted grabbing the [skin colored] hand, "you almost ran into a dog." He said with a small laugh as [Name] giggled.

"Oh, shoot, my bad." She said laughing lightly as Uraraka and Izuku talked trailing behind the [hair color] and blond. "Hey, Denki-kun, does Uraraka-san like my brother, like as a friend? I know Iida-kun isn't here, but do you think th-they're using him?"

Denki hummed, is she concerned about Midoriya-kun? "I don't think they're using Midoriya-kun. I think they genuinely like him." I wonder what she's so concerned about? After all, Midoriya-kun is pretty strong, mentally and psychically is seems.

"I was just curious." [Name] said with a smile as she grabbed Denki's hand pulling him, "you know, since Izuku has changed so much since attending Yuuei!" [Name] yelled with a grin, but Denki thought her grin was pretty sad.

He watched as the girl he like started to flush a bit, "I mean, like in a super good way though! He hasn't become like cocky or anything like that Denki-kun! Izuku's just, he's become so much stronger." [Name] told the blonde, nervously as Denki laughed, "you've become pretty strong too [Name]-chan!"

"Huh? I did?" "Yeah, you're a lot more confident in yourself." Denki said, a smile on his face as he remembers the first time meeting the shy medic, "when I went to get healed you were really nervous about healing me!" He said now with a grin taking over his face, "but at the USJ, you really showed how far you came. You were pretty badass, [Name]-chan."

[Name] smiled at the compliment, her stomach twisting and turning in a nervous way, but for some reason the bees in her chest never appeared. Oddly enough, [Name] felt like she won an unspoken battle, I don't even know why I feel like this. She thought before turning off her thoughts, whatever! I don't need to think about that!

Instead the high school girl just smirks at Denki's compliment, "so, you think I did good?" She asked teasingly as Denki huffed, "Good? You were great, [Name]-chan!" He said, as [Name] huffed, her body feeling like it could fly at any moment.

Denki-kun thinks I did great, even after I almost murdered all those villains? She thought as she could hear Izuku's loud stomps.

"[Name]!" He yelled out to her, "should we get going a little faster?" He asked as [Name] hummed, grabbing Denki's hand with a stronger force then before.

"Yeah!" She screamed back to Izuku, "I'm going to show Denki the creek." Izuku hummed, "alright, be safe [Name], Kaminari-kun!"

"You two know this place?" Uraraka asked Izuku who laughed lightly. "Oh yeah." He said remembering the years of memories him and [Name] have explored in these woods. "[Name] loves coming here, I think we come once a week?" Izuku questioned more to himself then Uraraka.

He rolled his eyes as he saw Denki laughing at his sister who almost ran into a tree. The blond boy shouting after the [hair color] girl who almost ran into other before he picked her up bridal style announcing he'd let her down when they got somewhere less populated and where she wouldn't run over other.

I guess I can give Kaminari-kun some credit, he makes my sister a lot happier than anyone I've ever seen.

||

[Name] laughed as Denki finally let her down after ten minutes of walking. His voice loud and clear as he screamed at her, "[Name]-chan! Watch out! You're going to hit another tree! Be more careful please!"

[Name] snorted, doesn't Denki-kun know I know my way around here? She wondered as an old lady's voice spoke, "hello Midoriya-chan, is that a boyfriend I see?" The old woman asked as [Name] flushed, a small squeak escaping her lips from the surprise of Denki being mistaken as her boyfriend.