Chapter Twenty-Four

[Name] stretched out as she looked at Izuku, breathing in as she faced her brother.

"Izuku." [Name] said as Izuku looked at her.

"Yeah, [Name]?" He asked as she held her axolotl plush in her arms. Denki's and her's voices playing from it.

"Do you think I should enter in the Sports festival. Denki and I talked about it and I-I wanna do it! I wanna prove that I'm more then some useless blind girl!" [Name] yelled out as Izuku smiled.

"I would love to compete with you, [Name]. I'm sure Kacchan and Todoroki-kun would as well!" Izuku yelled out as [Name] hummed.

"You think so?" She asked as Izuku nodded his head yes.

"I would love to compete with you!"

||

Inko knows, she knows she should tell her kids about how Hisashi might never come home.

About how he flew back to America to protect their family, but she can't.

She can't tell them before Yuuei's sports festival so she closes her eyes and decides that after the sports festival and then she'll tell her children everything they need to know.

Only after does she want to spring all of that onto her wonderfully kind children.

||

[Name] laid in bed, thoughts swirling her head.

Denki.

The sports festival.

Her quirk.

Does she truely want to fight when her quirk is the mess it is.

That her emotions can lash out at any moment she could just maim someone.

Does she want that?

Everyone else is so confident in her, but it feels like she doesn't have any when it comes to herself and others.

She blinks at the ding of her phone.

Sparks. She thinks.

Why is Denki texting? She wonders as she picks up her phone and goes out to the guarded balcony.

"[Phone name]." [Name] says as the phone turns on. "Open Denki's text."

"Opening texts." [Phone name] says as the texts get read out loud.

DENKI
I couldn't sleep
so good luck
with the sports
festival [Name]!
Whatever choice
u make will be
great!

"[Phone name], call Denki."

||

If Denki squeaks at the sound of his phone ringing, thats no ones business except his and the darkness.

"[Name]?"

Denki whispered in a question tone, and he can't help but laugh at [name]'s angelic laugh over the phone.

"Denki. Can you talk?"
"For you? Any time."

[Name] giggled at her friend as she sighed.

"The sports festival. I'm scared."
"Why?"
"Because my quirk is more then anyone thought. I was just some experiment. I have all these different things put into me. I'm not normal. My quirk is linked to my emotions and like what if I get mad and kill someone?"