Epilogue One

"Midoriya-sensei!" a student called, carrying her injured classmate as [Name] turned in Eri's direction and smiled at the girl.

"I'll help her," Eri says as the girl smiles thankfully.

"Thank you, Eri-chan," she says as [Name] giggles.

"It feels weird having your upper-classmates respect you so much, huh?" [Name] asked as Eri sighed.

"It does feel weird, but not unwelcome. Thank you for offering to train me how to use my quirk to heal. I know I could use it as a double-edged sword, but..." she trails as the [Hair length] [Hair color] woman laughs at her student.

"You don't want to. I get that, luckily both of our quirks also work in the emotional range. Close your eyes and think about how you want this girl to be healed." [Name] instructs the fifteen-year-old Eri as she does as told, her hands over the girl as Eri opens her eyes to find the student before her without the large gash on her chest, a smile across her face as Eri looks up at [Name].

"I did it!" she says joyously as [Name] laughs along with her student, it feels like just yesterday that Eri was a scared child who still had to crawl into bed with her. How nice it was that it's no longer the case.

||

"Listien up fuck wads!" Katsuki screamed, holding a baby in the air as [Name] sighed.

"Kacchan, stop walking into my house." [Name] groans as Denki laughs.

"You might scare [Name] into an early birth... is that a fucking baby?" he asks as Katsuki lets out a boisterous laugh.

"I nabbed her!" he says as [Name] shoots awake.

"You stole a baby?" [Name] asked, trying to understand what happened.

"No. She was dropped off and no one claimed her— she's mine!" Katsuki yelled as [Name] sighed.

Her friend was such a troublemaker.

||

"Congratulations, they're twins!" the doctor says as Denki blinks.

"Twins?" he asked, "that doesn't run in my family." He says as the doctor nods.

"Most times twins don't run in the family. The fertilized egg separates inside the womb, creating two embryos. I suggest automatic bed rest for Medic." The doctor says as [Name] nods.

"Any specific care?" she asked as the doctor smiled.

"A check-up every four weeks for the first trimester, every two weeks for the second, and then once every week during the third to make sure everything is going fine. Due to your quirk, we also may have you wear quirk suppressants. We'll discuss that in your second trimester." the man says as [Name] hums.

"I understand. Thank you, Doctor," she says as she takes Denki's hand and the two leave the office.

||

"Another check-up?" Ochako asks, sitting beside her best friend as Shouto sleeps on the Kaminari household couch with Toshinori in his arms.

"Twins." [Name] says as Ochako winces.

"Oh, really? Did you tell Deku yet?" she asked as [Name] laughed.

"No. I want to shock him!" she says, a grin on her face as Ochako frowns.

"You're going to give your brother a heart attack when he comes back," she says as [Name] giggles.

"He'll just be a little surprised," she claims as Ochako laughs at her best friend, she was so cold-hearted sometimes.