Chapter Forty-Three

"[Name]-chan," Ochako laughed lightly, helping pin back her friends hair. "you said you didn't wanna get it wet!" She said with a laugh as [Name]'s face scrunched up.

"Still, I wanna go take a bath with you guys!" [Name] complained, this was her chance to bond with the class A girls without it being awkward. She needed to take the chance when she still had it!

"[Name]-chan, how'd you get that burn on your waist, kero?" Tsuyu asked as [Name] hummed, trying to think back to when she got it.

"Oh! I got it from Bakugou!" she yelled out as a loud 'what the fuck, Deku' could be heard as he let out another ow and another loud shout of 'Icyhot, she's not even your fucking sister' sounded between the hot springs. "Ah, my bad." she said with a slight laugh as Mina laughed at her.

"It's fine. What even happened between you two?" Mina asked as [Name] got into the hot springs, Ochako following after her with a shout of needing to fix her hair.

"Yeah. I'm also curious about that! Midoriya-kun's really nice, but he always tries to... well- hurt Bakugou when it comes to you." Momo says as [Name] smiles awkwardly, there's no real point in hiding it. It's obvious the Midoriya siblings have bad blood with Bakugou, it even goes as far as to have both Ochako and Shouto disliking the boy and bad enough where Denki isn't his biggest fan.

"He bullied me." she says bluntly, "but he's changing in his own way, so... well, I don't forgive him; I'll always hate him... I mean I have burns on me." she tells the girls with honesty, "but I guess I'm not all that angry about it."

"If you still hate him how can you not be all that angry, kero?" Tsuyu asked, the class 1-A girls interest peaked as [Name] tries to not laugh at her remark, it was nice to talk honestly and openly with the girls like this.

"It's like what I said. I'm not all that angry. I'm pissed, I will always be pissed off about the situation, how it occurred; I don't even know why it all occurred the way it did and he will never tell me and he will never take accountability for my pain and my hurt." she rambles on as she breathes in, "but he's changing in his own way, he's being kinder to his classmates then he used to be, and he seems to understand that what he did was wrong. So I can not murder him if he continues to be a good hero; as long as he's a good hero... then I don't really mind whatever may happen." She answers as the girls hum, seemingly understanding [Name]'s point as the conversation points to Mina and her relationship with Bakugou and Kirishima.

And [Name] felt like the whole anxiety over the summer camp would slowly evaporate if things can continue to just go up from this point on.

||

"Oh, I got it from Bakugou!" [name]'s voice yelled through the hot spring, saying something absent-mindedly like she always did; if it was past him who heard that he would have marched over there and told her to shut the fuck up, clothed or unclothed be damned.

"What the fuck, Deku!?" Katsuki yelled as he felt a flick of air hit him in the face, next a chill riding up his back as he turned to Shouto, "Icyhot, she's not even your fucking sister!" He shouted as the class A girls laughter could be heard.

"Ah, my bad." [Name] said through laughter causing the girls to laugh even more as Bakugou moved more towards Kirishima, trying to get away from Izuku and his boyfriend who no doubt was out to get him now that [Name] had confirmed wounds from him.

And he watched with annoyance as the boys in class tried to quiet down as to hear [Name]'s talk about him with the girls.

"It's fine. What even happened between you two?" Mina asked and Bakugou was going to yell at her later, she already knew his side! He admitted to bullying both her and Deku more then anyone else he ever bullied. Why did she even want to know [Name]'s side? Why'd she have to ask when he was around?