Chapter Fifty

"All moved in!" [name] says, hands on her hips as she can feel the dried blood on her hero costume. She sighed as Denki laughed, wiping her cheek with a wet rag as he smiled.

"You have blood on you, darling," he says as the young woman frowns.

"I tried so hard to keep myself clean, Denks. I mean it," she says, hitting his chest playfully as she faked sobbing, Shinsou sighing at the scene before him.

"You two disgust me," he says as she pretends to sob harder.

"We take this lowlife in, Denki... and he insults our love!" she yelled as Denki patted his girlfriend [Hair color] hair.

"He's just upset because Hagakure turned him down," he says as Shinsou's face goes beat red.

"I wasn't turned down!" he yells, "I was told I had to buy her dinner first!" he yells as [Name] and Denki explode in laughter. There was something nice about teasing Shinsou.

||

"Huh? Bakugou-kun finally apologized?" [Name] asked her brother on the phone as Izuku could be heard stuffing his face.

"Mhm! He took Mina and Eijirou to Merica' for their anniversary— he proposed to them and told me he wanted to make amends now that he's created a fresh start for himself. He feels grown enough to finally get down to it all." he says as [Name] hums.

"I guess I should meet up with him finally. It was fun to punish him." the young woman tells her brother. It's been almost four years since she had told that asshole to apologize to her brother. Now that he has, she supposes it's finally time to meet up with him.

"I can't believe you've been cold to him for almost five years now... I'm still scared to anger you." Izuku mutters as you giggle.

"How has Ochako been? I heard the news that she may be... you know." [Name] say as Izuku laughs.

"She told you?" he asked nervously, "yeah, uhm... maybe. We need to run a few blood tests and really check. If she is it won't be a big deal since she's taking a year's break to get her affairs in order. I'm going to stay in America for another two years and settle some debts All Might owed. I'm training under Star and Stripes right now which is just— so cool!" Izuku rants, "but Shouto and Ochako are going to fly down to Japan and start our agency up there so I can join when my time comes since they've both trained heavily in America." Izuku says as Denki's arms wrap around [name]s stomach as she quietly laughs.

"Well, I'll be glad to have my best friends back. I miss you though, return sooner than later. Don't be like Mom and Dad— Tenko-nii and Hana-nee even have a hard time getting them back in Japan. Also, have you heard about Tenko? He got his high school education completed and he's made steps into going into college now that he's served his time as the commission says. Our brother is a free man, Izuku." [Name] says, as Izuku chuckles.

"Yeah, I tried asking if he could work for our agency. He's gotten into PR, which is really cool— never took him for a business nerd. Nedzu keeps trying to nab him though... something about snagging a Midoriya. I think Nedzu is obsessed with our mother." he says as [Name] yawns, and Izuku sighs. "Good night, [Name]. I miss you." he says as he whispers into the phone, "be safe. Don't be like me and Shouto." he says as the young woman roll her [Eye color] eyes.

"Tell that to Denks. Not me, Zuku'. Have fun with the number one hero you thrill seeker." she tell him, hanging up the phone as she leans into Denki.