Chapter Thirty-Eight

"So you're thinking about going into a class setting again?" Amajiki asked as the two walked side by side, the young girl feeling bad for not telling her upper classmate about her brother running into Stain and agreed to get him caught up on a walk to school.

"Mhm." [Name] hummed, walking in a familiar step next to her elder classmate who hummed, snacking on some kind of food.

Ever since their joint internship they've grown closer to one another, enough for Amajiki to stop being nervous around her and enough for [Name] to feel like she could be herself around the older boy.

"Have you told your boyfriend yet?" Amajiki asked as [Name] stopped due to her coughing from the shock of her usual shy seniors question.

"Denki is-isn't my boyfriend!" [Name] yelled out, her face flushed red as Amajiki hummed, patting her back as she continued to cough, others commenting on how the medical student is so close to one of the big threes.

"If you deny it like that, someone is going to think-." "Do not make me hit you!" [Name] yelled, kicking the boys ankle as he sighed at Hado's bubbly laughter at seeing Amajiki get kicked by the usual kind medic.

For some reason he feels like he's became the young girls big brother somehow.

||

"I'm proud of you, you know?" Toshinori asked, sipping on tea as [Name] sat across from the man, detailing about her bother's process with One for All and how the night went with his use of the quirk against Stain.

"Thank you for that." [Name] mumbled, setting down the tea as quietly as she could, holding onto the hem of her skirt as she breathed in.

"Do you think that I'm making the right choice?" [Name] asked, her voice barley above a whisper. "With my uncontrollable quirk that we haven't even figured out fully. Going into a class setting where my emotions will no doubt be heighten... am I making the right choice?" [Name] asked as she felt a strong hand put over hers.

"Young [Name], when I had first met you... I had my doubts that you would be a good hero. You were so small and shy. So nervous and every little thing had me concerned for you." Toshinori began, "yet I watched you grow. You made friends, you grew to be bale to stand up for yourself and your friends. This past year, I have seen you blossom into a young hero. I haven't had my doubts about you since the summer we all spent together. I think any choice you make will be right."

If anyone was to ask, [Name] would deny she cried at her teachers kind words.

||

Izuku and Denki exchanged nervous glances, the two boys looking at Bakugo anytime their eyes had shifted around the area.

The idea of [Name] sitting in class with Bakugo had made both boys feel slightly terrified.

After all, there is a high chance [Name] will end up murdering him when he explodes again which is a guarantee since Izuku helped aid in the defeat of Stain.

"Class." Aizawa-sensei drones, his tired voice leaking throughout the students. "Midoriya [Name] will be joining us. I expect you all to-." Aizawa-sensei didn't have a chance to finish speaking before Shoto rose from his seat, raising his hand to beat Ashido.

"Todoroki?" Aizawa-sensei asked as Shoto stared at his teacher.

"Please, keep her away from Bakugo and Kaminari. I needed to make that request as the one who has agreed to take over the over protective bothering." Shoto demanded as Ochako groaned.