Chapter Twenty-Five

[Name] breathed in as her mother hugged her and Izuku.

"Good luck you two." Inko whispered as Izuku and [Name] both chuckled.

"Are you sure you don't want to see it in person?" Yagi asked as Inko nodded a no.

"I should stay here. Just in case." Inko said as Yagi nodded.

"Just in case."

||

Izuku moved his arms around as he talked to his sister.

Izuku was excited, there was no doubt about that. Excited to prove he was a worthy successor. Excited to fight.

He was excited to prove that he, Midoriya Izuku was someone.

Much like how Midoriya [Name] was excited to prove that she too was more then the sum of her parts.

[Name] wondered if thats just how the Midoriya's were.

If they were just always excited to prove that they were more, that they are more then what others think of them.

She wondered absent mindedly if thats how Midoriya Hisashi was.

If their father was someone who also always felt the need to prove.

[Name] began to wonder a lot of things.

About herself.

About her family.

About her friends.

About her future.

[name] wanted to know anything and everything.

But most importantly; she wanted to be strong.

||

"Man!" Ashido yelled, "I wanted to wear my costume!" [Name] chuckled.

"I'm sure you look fine Ashido-san! The clothes are at least comfortable. Plus it would be fair for us hero students to use our costumes while dealing with general education or with support students. We're not the only ones aiming for the top you know?" [Name] asked the girl who huffed.

"Still my costume is so cute!" Mina cried as [Name] chuckled.

"I'm sure you look cute even right now, Ashido-san!"

[Name] smiled, as everyone around her talked.

It felt good, to hear everyone's voices.

They all sound so different. Everyone has such a nice pitch to them.

"Everyone!" Iida shouted, "get your game faces on, we are about to enter the arena!" He yelled out shutting the door behind him as [Name] huffed, closing her eyes as she mentally prepared herself to compete.

I will be a winner.

I will stand on the stage next to my brother.

I'm going to prove that I'm just as strong as others.

I'll prove that I'm not a useless blind girl who needs to rely on others.

I'll prove to everyone, to citizens, to mom, to dad, to Aldrea, to Bakugou-kun. I'll prove them all that I can be strong too!

"Midoriya." Shoto said bluntly, his steps silencing the room around them.

"From an objective stand point I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger then you." Shoto said making [Name] giggle.