Chapter Forty-One

"You're not going swimming?" Denki and Mineta asked as [Name] nodded a no.

"I have to go to UA and catch up on a few class materials with Aizawa-sensei, since summer breaks coming to an end I have to update the school too on my new uh.. move." [Name] said as Denki sucked in his breath.

Right, he thought, that would have to be approved and trained in a different way. Denki thought to himself as Izuku walked out of the door, looking perplexed at Denki.

"It's way too secretive, Denki! Don't even bother asking about it!" He complained as [Name] giggled, shoving her brother into Denki.

"Pft, as if! I already gave you hints to what it was!" She teased as Izuku groaned.

"Pre-quirked comics are not the hint you think it is!" Izuku complained as [Name] grinned.

"It totally is!" She argued as Inko came out of the door next, looking at the siblings with annoyance.

"Come on [Name], we must go. Nezu said he has something of the upmost important to tell me, I cannot keep Mr. Principal waiting." Inko said as the two siblings stopped bickering and left to the car waiting outside for them.

Denki felt something constricting in his chest as he watched [Name] leave with Inko.

As if something was going to go wrong in the near future.

||

"So... Midnight and All Might?" Tomura asked as Hisashi looked to the side.

"Midnight and All Might." He confirmed, "didn't expect that one either." he said as Nezu sighed.

"I doubt both of you came to comment on my teachers relations." Nezu said as Hisashi laughed, holding onto the quirk cuffs Tomura was currently in, the young man agreeing that he would let Hisashi slap the cuffs onto him whenever he wished.

Yet the man had not done that yet, Tomura doesn't understand why; he is a dangerous villain after all.

"We didn't." Tomura says, "[Mothers name] and All for One gave birth to Midoriya [Name]. They're trying to get her back." Tomura says as Toshinori stood tall.

"Why would he be doing that!?" He yelled as Tomura looked at the ground, as if he was ashamed.

"Because she isn't a human!" Tomura yelled, "not really one! She has emotions, she bleeds, she obviously loves- so it doesn't make sense to me either!" Tomura yelled, clearly frustrated by the status of the Nomu-thing.

"When [Name] was in the womb they experimented on her, shoving quirks into her before she was born. [Mothers name] and All for One have had three children. The first one killed himself during the pre-quirk war when he was locked away with his uncle, Yoichi. The second one was murdered by All for One for having the same quirk as All for One." Hisashi spoke carefully, "the third one is my daughter." He repeated the story he told Tomura not that long ago.

"She's a successful Nomu. The first one was a puppet to keep Yoichi on a leash. The second one was made out of some sick love [Mothers name] and All for One have for one another, later they both came to loath it for not fitting in their ideals, and they decided to make a third for an experiment." Hisashi said as Toshinori coughed.

"All for One.... no one knew about his lover! There was no warning about her!" He yelled as Hisashi sighed.

"She stopped being a threat when she disappeared after the fourth had the quirk. She resurfaced during your era because your quirk was growing stronger, she made a proposal with All for One. She'd give him a healer and he'd give her information on the Aoyama's." Hisashi said, apologizing to the sparkly boy for what he was about to do to him.