Chapter Twnenty-two

[Name] huffed as she brought her phone to her mouth, "[phone name], call Uraraka-san."

"Okay!"

One ring.

Two ring.

Three ring.

"Midoriya-chan, are you okay?"
"Uraraka-san I need help."
"[Name], you sound stressed what's wrong?"
"Izuku didn't tell you?"
"Tell me what?"
"I'm meeting Denki's parents and I don't know.."
"I'll be over!"

||

Well the apartments door bell rang [Name] rushed to get to it, knowing it had to be Uraraka. Opening the door the girl bubbly walks in, "I'm here!" She shouted as [Name] laughed lightly, "my hero!"

Izuku huffed, "[Name], nothing is wrong with the outfit."

"I'll have Uraraka be my eyes with clothing, Mom said it looked funny!" "Mom said everything I picked looked funny!" Izuku yelled out as Inko laughed, "sweet heart everything looked a bit weird. The colors didn't..."

When the house phone rang Inko got up to answer it. A smile on her face as she lightly kissed her daughters head, "I'll be back baby."

Uraraka hummed, "why is Todoroki-kun here?" She asked as [Name] held him closely, "moral support."

Izuku chuckled as Shoto closed his phone, his head still in the petite girls [skin colored] arms. "Yaoyorozu said she would be over soon."

[Name] hummed as Shoto huffed, "my sister called to tell me Endeavor needs me. I'll see you soon [Name]."

[Name] nodded, "next week at the sports festival, do your best Shoto!" [Name] exclaimed throwing her fist in the air as Shoto ruffled the [hair color] hair. "You too [Name]. My old man said you were getting introduced right?"

[Name] hummed, "Recovery Girl said a lot of heroes would like to intern with me since I'll have my own segments so be sure to get super injured!"

Izuku laughed lightly at [Name]'s excitement over others getting hurt. "[Name], I have a feeling you shouldn't be telling people that. Also, Todoroki-kun I'll walk you out and Uraraka-san and [Name] can pick out clothes."

[Name] smiled, "thank you Izuku!" [Name] yelled as Uraraka grabbed your hand, "alright! Lets pick out some clothes should we!?" Uraraka asked excited as [Name] nodded, "yeah, lets!"

||

Uraraka hummed, "a lot of these don't seem like they'd fit you well." [Name] lightly laughed, "they're Izukus old clothes." She said as Uraraka giggled.

I could tell, they're all All Might shirts.

Inko huffed, standing in the door way, "I let your friend in, I'll send her down here."

"Thank you mom!"

Something feels off about mom. [Name] thinks before closing her eyes, "but we can worry about that later.

||

Inko sighed as she looked at the number she written down on her hand.

"Inko, I need you to give these coordinates to one of the heroes."

I should call up Yagi-san about this.

"They're in [Name]s and Izuku's room, Yaoyorozu-chan."

"Thank you Midoriya-san."

||