Chapter Twenty

Fuyumi grinned, excited to finally meet her little brothers friend.

"It's so nice to meet you! Shoto talked about you over dinner!" Fuyumi cheered as [Name] blushed, "oh."

Fuyumi laughed, "nothing bad, he told me your quirk could heal, that's so interesting!" Fuyumi cheered out remembering one of the old maids who used to have a healing quirk.

[Name] hummed, "my quirk is called Medic. If I kiss a person or kiss the wounds it heals them, but I can also give pain relief without the draw back of my quirk." [Name] said as Fuyumi blinked, "what's the draw back?"

[Name] blushed, she wasn't ashamed of the draw back, but to her it was quite embarrassing. "They get giggly and truthful."

Fuyumi smiled to herself, "that sounds like a nice quirk." She whispered as she could only imagine hearing her brothers soft giggles and smiles.

[Name] laughed lightly, "everyone says that, but I heard that boys are beating each other up for kisses." Fuyumi laughed at [Name]'s worry. What a sweet girl. She thought to herself as [Name] huffed. "If they want a kiss I rather them ask and not injure themselves."

Fuyumi blushed, "you don't mind kissing?"

[Name] laughed, "I've kissed a lot of people since entering UA, plus I've kissed my brother plenty of times for when he got hurt, also other classmates in extreme circumstances stances."

Shoto looked at his friend, worry in his gut. "Extreme circumstances?"

[Name] hummed, her eye brows furred in anger. "I don't heal people who are really mean to Izuku or my mom!" [Name] stated proudly, "I also won't heal anyone who hurts my friends!" [Name] said huffing and crossing her arms as Fuyumi laughed, "Shoto told me you're quite popular with that personality, I can see why."

[Name] laughed lightly, "I'm really not all that popular."

Fuyumi hummed a no, remembering her little brothers words. "Shoto told me how the whole class wanted to get to know you."

Shoto hummed, nodding seriously. "It seems Bakugo likes you."

[Name] snorted, a bitter feeling growing in her chest. "What? Bakugo-kun, if he liked me, he wouldn't have ruined his chances with me."

Shoto blinked, "how'd he ruin his chances?"

[Name] blinked, has Shoto really not noticed? "When we were kids Bakugo-kun bullied," the word didn't feel right coming out of her mouth, but she was well aware Bakugo was a bully to her and Izuku. [Name]'s many things, naive and nervous, but she's not stupid.

"Izuku and I. If he liked me maybe he should have apologized sooner instead of trying to hurt Izuku." [Name] touched the ear where she can't hear anything out of anymore. He wouldn't have ruined my hearing either. She thought to herself.

Shoto huffed, "well if he makes you upset again or tries to bully you, you can tell me. I'll help you out [Name]." Shoto said seriously as [Name] laughed, "I look forward to your help Shoto."

Fuyumi laughed, Shoto is such a good friend.

||

Getting to the Todoroki household, Shoto held [Name]'s hand as he lead her around the large house.

"Endeavor said he would meet us in the training room." [Name] hummed, as he led the girl around.

"Your house is quite large Shoto." He hummed out a yes. Fuyumi smiled watching as Shoto lead [Name] around the house to the training room, her smile growing wider as she snapped pictures of him holding her hand.