Chapter One

[Name] hovered over the toilet throwing up the eggs and toast she ate this morning, why do I feel so nervous right now? She wondered as Inko burst through the door, hand on her hip as her other hand pointed at you, "you need to stay home!" Inko yelled with motherly authority, "I don't like that you threw up twice yesterday, and you hurt yourself really bad the day before that!" Inko yelled worriedly as Izuku looked down, "you can't go to school today and that's final, now Izuku, go to school."

[Name] laid back down, "Izuku, you'll bring me my home work and video todays class for me right?" "I will." Izuku assures, "by the way apparently are classes are getting switched today." Inko blinked, "I haven't gotten the call yet." She said as Izuku blinked, "the principal told me he was going to switch us around since yesterday the teacher told me I wouldn't amount to anything since I was quirkless."

Inko closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, "I'll call the school about..." "I solved it, don't worry mom." "He shouldn't of talked to you like that Izuku." "Mom, it's fine, I promise." He said with a smile as [Name] sighed, he got out classes changed for me, didn't he? She thought as she heard her brother walk over to her, planting a kiss on the top of her head and hugged their mother, "I'll be back!" "Safe and unharmed?" [Name] and Inko asked as he laughed awkwardly and left the apartment.

Izuku sat in the class next to Katsuki's, the one where everyone just ignores him, "Sensei, can I video record this class for my sister." "Huh? Why isn't she here?" "Her ear..." the teacher blushed in embarrassment, "right, of course." He said, "I'll be sure to speak a bit louder." "I can just set my phone on your desk if that's okay." "That'd be better Midoriya-kun."

Izuku ignored the whispers.

"Did you hear? He blackmailed the principal into switching his classes."
"I heard he punched Bakugo-kun in the face yesterday."
"I saw their fight, I know Katsuki-kun isn't here today."
"Recently Midoriya's been acting different huh? Ever since his sister started to starve herself."
"Do they think no one notices that she isn't actually sick?"
"Have you heard about the rumor that the two aren't related, that she's actually just adopted, do you think they're you know..."
"That's sick."

Izuku sighed, it's not like it's some secret she's adopted. He thought annoyed, and she isn't starving herself, everything just comes back up involuntary. He thought bitterly, setting the phone on the desk a bit louder than any normal person, no wonder [Name] refuses to heal these people, they're so rude.

"Oh shit, do you think he heard us?"
"Probably, doesn't he do some weird training with his mom? Like where the two blindfold themselves and try to get around like Midoirya-chan?"
"Speaking of that, where even is his dad? We've all grown up together and I've never seen the guy."
"Same."

Izuku ignored the whispers as he sat down, writing the lesson down and then he heard it,

"do you think his dad left since Midoriya-chan is blind and Deku is you know, quirkless?"

Izuku slammed his pencil down, raising his hand, "may I be excused to use the restroom?" He asked as the teacher nodded, "go for it Midoirya-kun." He said as Izuku left to use the bathroom, sighing in the bathroom stall.

School's always been so much bearable with [Name] here. He thought as he closed his eyes, I wish she was here with me.

Izuku choked on the slime, I can't die, I can't die, I need to still be there for [Name]. He thinks, I still need to be a hero with her, we still need to find our father for our mom. He thinks looking for any opening to get out, before he focuses on the eye, this is so disgusting, he thinks, but it's my only choice.