Chapter Twenty-One

[Name] smiled at Fuyumi, "thank you for the ride." She whispered as Fuyumi laughed, "of course [Name]-chan! It was great to meet you!" She yelled as [Name] smiled, walking up her steps she took out her phone.

"[Phone name], text Denki."

I'm sorry! I was pre-occupid
with Shoto and my file!
I'm safe and all!

DENKI

I figured. Did you have fun?

Yeah! I did! Well, I should
go! Snipe-Sensei, dropped
off my file for me and I
should tell mom and Izuku
I'm home!

||

"Mom, Izuku?" [Name] asked as Izuku shot up, looking at his sisters.

"How was Todoroki-kun's house, [Name]?" Izuku asked as [Name] smiled, letting the warm fuzzy feeling of having friends take over her.

"It was really good." [Name] said, "I didn't want to go through it without either of you." [Name] said, beore picking at her nails, "but I didn't want to go through it without him too."

[Name] sighed setting down the file as Izuku took his sisters [skin colored] hand into his own pale one. "[Name] are you okay?"

[Name] hummed out a light yes, before gliding her thumb over his hand, "I'm alright Izuku."

I can't let them know about today, about Denki shooting me down, about Shoto's father. [Name] thinks before sighing, but I can let them know I want to make steps towards forgiving Bakugo-kun.

"I want to let Bakugo-kun see this file." [Name] stated, "I want let him know about this too."

Inko smiled, brushing the girls [hair color] hair out of her [skin colored]face, "[Name], I was always scared to let you join Yuuei since you've always been so shy and sensitive, but I'm so proud of you baby girl."

Inko softly glided her hands across her daughters cheek, no doubt wiping away tears that were forming in her daughters eyes, "you've grown so much stronger, you went from this shy girl who hid behind her brother to someone confident. I saw you grow into this smiling girl who is so comfortable in herself. You've grown so much."

[Name] could feel tears prick her eyes, but this time, in a good way. "Mom, you're going to make me cry." [name] said her voice cracking as Inko laughed, ruffling [Name]'s [hair colored] hair.

"Go and do what you need babygirl. We'll wait for you to come back." [Name] hummed out a yes, wiping away her tears as she set off to the Bakugo residence.

||

Go straight, take a right, then a left, then another left, and you're there. [Name] thought as she knocked on the door.

"Is Bakugo-kun here?" You asked as you could hear Mitsuki's motherly gasp.

"Oh! [Name]! I haven't seen you forever." [Name] laughed light, only because Bakugo-kun bullied Izuku and I.

"Hi Aunty Mitsuki!" You greeted, after all, your issue is with Bakugo, not his mother. "Katsuki!"

"What do you want you old... [Name]?" Katsuki asked as [Name] smiled.

"It's Midoriya, but do you mind if the two of us talk?" You asked as Bakugo bit his lower lip, Midoriya huh? How much distance does she want between us? How much has she changed?

"No." Bakugo answered, "I don't mind talking."

||

[Name] walked into the house. Taking her shoes off as she walked through the familiar house, the sweet carmel smell infiltrated her nose, her stomach turning only slightly as she walked up the stairs to the teenange boys room sitting on his bed.