Chapter Forty-Five

Ochako, Shouto, Izuku, Tusyu, Katsuki, Ashido, Kirishima, Denki, Sero, and Tokoyami walk alongside the number one hero, the eleven of them on the villain's side alongside team Midnight.

"So what's our backstory?" Ochako joked as Izuku snickered at her.

"All Might and Midnight fell out of love and now they're enemies forced to team up against the heroes," he says jokingly as Shouto rubs both of their heads of hair as he sighs.

"You both are so cute that I want to bash your skulls against one another," he says as Bakugou turns to face the taller boy.

"What the fuck?" he whispers as Tsuyu sighs.

"Todoroki-chan, you're describing cuteness aggression," Tusyu says, already used to the behavior of her friends.

"Guys... we should focus on the mission at hand," Denki says with a sigh, both hands on his face as All Might lets out small snickers at the group he got by chance.

||

[Name] sits beside Kota, the boy who her brother saved scoffs at her, "why do I have to sit here with her?!" he yells, pointing towards [Name] with an upset face. "She's blind and can't stop looking at me!" he yells as [Name] shuts her eyes.

"Oh, sorry." she says, turning her face away from the sound of his voice, "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," she says as the boy sighs.

"Whatever," he says as [Name] folds her hand in her lap and she hopes nothing bad will happen to them out there. She hopes no one will get hurt.

She hopes everyone will be fine.

She just wants this bad feeling in her gut to go away.

||

Midoriya Hisashi holds down the burnt-up man as Hana and Tenko talk about everything. From All for One, One for All, [Name], UA, and how he's murdered hundreds.

"He made you do all that?" Hana asked, pale hands tracing over her brother's face, "oh Tenko. I'm so sorry." she says as Tenko sniffled.

"I liked killing him. I liked watching him—" he starts as Hana puts her hands over his mouth.

"He was not kind to you. He wasn't kind to any of us... he was an idiot and a big bully! He, he was just an unfortunate accident, just like me." she says, "did you like killing me?" she asked as Tenko's eyes went wide.

"Of course not!" he argued as Hana nodded.

"Then are you at fault for an accident? The others, that's something to work out with someone higher up. But our family, they were an accident." she demands.

Hisashi smiles as she talks to him and he thinks back to the glimpses he's caught of his own children and all he could think was that he was glad he gave his son a sister.

Sisters seem to be really good for insecure boys, especially sisters who are made through All for One it seems. He thinks as Dabi escapes from his grasp as the man huffs.

"Tenko, Hana! Stay together, I'm going to get the bastard!" he yells as Tenko and Hana both nod at the man's instructions.

||

Toga Himiko grins a mist takes over the forest, it's time! She thinks as she puts on a gas mask and giggles to herself, I can finally make friends!

Running along the tree lines she can see various students passed out and some who are fighting. While it sucks they all teamed up, she drags a black-haired girl towards her and takes a bite out of her shoulder, sucking in the blood as she got undressed, grabbing her equipment as she put it around herself.