Chapter Forty-Eight

[Name] sits in the living room as Izuku places a cuff on hers and his hands, "what's uh... with the cuffs?" Tenko asked as Izuku huffed.

"She ran into our anti-protest, made out with Denki on live TV, he told her he loved her, and she then asked him out. Said I need to cuff her to me— oh, she also called my boyfriend and girlfriend hot on live TV too!" Izuku says, a shit-eating grin on his face as Hana snickered.

"She called herself pretty too." Hana says as Tenko winces.

"Ouch." he says, looking at her in concern, "how are you recovering from the public humiliation?" he asked as [Name] sniffled.

"Not well! Mom and Dad saw it too! All of it! It went viral! It's-it's worldwide!" she yelled, sobbing again, and Izuku wondered if that many tears were supposed to come out of one person.

"But on the bright side! You and Denki are dating and the public thinks you're just a dumb teen girl!" Izuku yells as [Name] sniffles.

"True. That does make me feel better. I won!" she says, raising her hands as the metal clicks against itself as Izuku's arm raises with hers.

He should have listened to Ochako. He shouldn't give in to your wants so often.

||

Bakugou trails back and forth around the Midoriya apartment as the door opens and he's face-to-face with Tenko who stares down at him. "Here for [Name]? Izuku's been telling me all about it. If she punches you in the face, I win our bet." he says as he looks inside the apartment to see Izuku and that black-haired girl, Hana, in a deep discussion about her quirk as [Name] rests in between them.

"Oh! So she can see everyone if she's in your mind?" he asks as Hana nods.

"We can swap bodies— since she has my actual quirk it's like... part of me is inside of her forever? Ohhhh! Does that make her and I siblings!?" she asks as Izuku blinks.

"Mom's already claimed stake on you and Tenko. You're practically adopted. I think mom would fight god himself if she had to, to be able to keep you both." Izuku says as Katsuki stares at Tenko who ushers him inside.

"Go to [Name]'s room and I'll send her in there after she's done looking at everyone," Tenko says and he thinks it's so damn weird to see the villain he practically feared since the start of the year.

||

Denki sat in his room as he got up. He could shave the public embarrassment he made of himself(and [name]), as he threw on a shirt and left his room.

"Going to your girlfriends?" she asked with a wink as Denki nodded.

"I-I am!" he says and it felt so surreal to say that— [Name] is his girlfriend.

His girlfriend.

He won. Against everyone, he won the medic's heart.

Breathing in, he opened his house door and stalked off to your apartment.

You're his girlfriend, he should be able to see you even if the public is now heavily invested in your guys' relationship.

||

Bakugou sits still as [Name] opens her door, walking into the room as she sits in the bed across from him on Izuku's he thinks.

"What do you want?" she asks calmly, leaning back and ever since that day at the protest he hasn't forgotten her words— she was thin— he still remembers the first time he noticed it. How her rib cage protruded against her skin, showing itself every time she raised her arms in the air. He never forgot how hard it was to tear his eyes from the scene.